Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 5 Match Day Thread Swans V West Coast 13.45pm SCG.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    When the radio was on at the AFL website I did hear his name in a play. Be interesting to see if he gets his shorts wet or dirty.
    He's gotta be tagging someone I reckon. I wonder if turning an ankle counts as a stat?

Much better 2nd quarter, especially in the last 10 or 15 minutes.

Also ridiculous dive from nic nat for his goal. Yes there was some contact but he went down like he was playing for man utd.

Good enjoyable tough game of footy - if we can execute better in the 2nd half, we can win.

Come on swannies!!!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    He's gotta be tagging someone I reckon. I wonder if turning an ankle counts as a stat?
    Think he may be on Jetta, so he may be going into Jetts periodic cone of invisibility.
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Why does it always rain in Sydney on match days?
    Especially when we play Weagles. It's either Weagles games or Crows games when it seems like it is guaranteed to rain on match day here.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    I have no doubt he'll have a run with role (possibly on Jetta) and doing the job well as usual stemming the influence of an important player. Cunningham is just about our best deliverer of the ball out in space and I'm sure he'll play an important part in the 2nd half for us!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just had a quick squiz at the stats (as at half-time) and was interested to see that Teddy and Reg equal 4th for AFL Fantasy points! How often do you see that from KPDs?!

Bring back the rain

Senior Player
    Some interesting umpiring have kept the Eagles in this one. We were 16 points up with Buddy taking a mark inside 50 but they brought the ball back for some reason (the WC player threw the ball aggressively at Jack after the free was paid too, should have been a 50m penalty in itself). Then Buddy stops a WC player from sliding at pace into the fence and gets penalised for it. Strange stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    Some interesting umpiring have kept the Eagles in this one. We were 16 points up with Buddy taking a mark inside 50 but they brought the ball back for some reason (the WC player threw the ball aggressively at Jack after the free was paid too, should have been a 50m penalty in itself). Then Buddy stops a WC player from sliding at pace into the fence and gets penalised for it. Strange stuff.
    thought the same, havent had the best luck with the umps today

West Coast barely kicked a behind and we're 8.12. Hopefully doesnt come back to bite

have to say i really liked buddy's care for his opponent.

McVeigh! Or as some call him McHack...Class x2!!!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast