Thread: Favourite media sources we can use for the Swans Weekly

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Favourite media sources we can use for the Swans Weekly

Hey guys

Tonight I upgraded to a paid subscription of the Sydney Swans Weekly paper.li that we push via Twitter each week. The subscription will allow me to triple the sources of content that goes into the paper, as well as distribute the paper to you via email or your preferred social media platform on top of the usual Twitter. It will also allow for better editorial input. You'll really help me if you can post your favourite sources for Swans news and content from websites such as afl.com.au or foxsports.com.au, and social media handles, specifically: Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and YouTube. Live feeds from these sources would be added to the paper.

Here's a link to the latest edition. With your feedback I can turn this into a much more comprehensive wrap up and preview of all thing Swans each week. Sydney Swans Weekly

Please register for email updates if it prompts you to do so. This is also a new feature with the paid edition and will ensure you'll receive it every week.

Would be a great help and my thanks in advance.

Thank you all

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Great, done! My sources are (apart from AFL and Sydney Swans): Facebook, YouTube, Google+ (used to be up-to-date, but not any more).
    Last edited by Zlatorog; 28th April 2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Additional info.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Twitter

Adam Curley (the AFL.com.au writer for Swans and GWS) - Adam Curley (@AdamCurleyMedia) | Twitter
    Andrew Wu (Fairfax Sydney AFL writer) - Andrew Wu (@wutube) | Twitter
    Neil Cordy (News Ltd Sydney AFL writer) - Neil Cordy (@neilcordy) | Twitter
    Swans Reserves (disclaimer my account) - Swans Reserves (@swansreserves) | Twitter

YouTube

Swans Reserves (also mine) - sometimes I upload clips related to the Swans from the footy shows during the week

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Ok, new edition is out. Sydney Swans Weekly

Would really help to get some feedback on content. Let me know what you think.

Will take some time to configure but I'll get there eventually!
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector