Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 5: Brisbane Lions Reserves v Sydney Swans Reserves @ Coorparoo

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrns View Post
    Do we have the stat sheet for the game yet?
    It's on the NEAFL website. But whoever was doing the stats must have been half asleep, they missed about 100 disposals

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    It's on the NEAFL website. But whoever was doing the stats must have been half asleep, they missed about 100 disposals
    Surely a stitch up indeed. Hiscox and Hebron 5/4 disposals respectively. They were in the best for the last few weeks if my memory serves them.

Couldn't see through the rain perhaps? Just looked at the highlights video, oh it must have been miserable playing in that weather.

ugg

are they Ben McGlynns gloves ?

Sammies hands look tiny ?

lol
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Couldn't see through the rain perhaps? Just looked at the highlights video, oh it must have been miserable playing in that weather.
    Something similar happened with the Redland game two weeks ago, and I think they re-did the stats from the video and miraculously found 10 more disposals and 9 more tackles for Hewett in that game.

Regular in the Side
    Agree UGG on the stats. Melican just three kicks for the game yet in the best players. 1FF 1FA and 2 I50. They must have been fantastic kicks!!!

Great pic! Sammy doesn't look too spindly there. I always felt he was in front of Toby (although Nank is a better kick) but hasn't been able to get his body right. I can also remember being impressed at his agility relative to his height when I've seen him in action. I wonder if Galloway will be able to put pressure on him or even surpass him down the track. They seem a good point of comparison because they're both so tall although obviously Galloway has a lot further to go. Haven't seen Galloway in action yet but hope to make it to Drummoyne this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    ...hope to make it to Drummoyne this Saturday.
    They've shifted the game yet again, it's now at Blacktown starting 11.30.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Great pic! Sammy doesn't look too spindly there. I always felt he was in front of Toby (although Nank is a better kick) but hasn't been able to get his body right. I can also remember being impressed at his agility relative to his height when I've seen him in action. I wonder if Galloway will be able to put pressure on him or even surpass him down the track. They seem a good point of comparison because they're both so tall although obviously Galloway has a lot further to go. Haven't seen Galloway in action yet but hope to make it to Drummoyne this Saturday.
    Fair call, but in the flesh he looked quite slightly built, I reckon he needs a good 10kgs extra.

Time will tell with this one but I'll trust Taubert's judgement over mine any day. All he probably needs is a run of games and some luck with injuries. I must say he had a very cute and very engaging blonde young lady as his personal cheer squad at Drummoyne the other week and if she is indeed his girlfriend he has done exceptionally well. As for Galloway I think he will be someone we pass on, four rucks on our list will be ample and he just looks too lumbering and un-coordinated for mine.

Can't believe they have changed the venue AGAIN but I may swing by BISP for a peep

Veterans List
    I recall a rookie who was tall and gangly that clubs passed up in the draft. I think his.name was Sandilands IIRC.

Veterans List
    I think we have 6 trucks. Tippett, Sinclair, Nankervis, Naismith, Galloway and TD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    So this is the 3rd week running that Jordan Dawson doesn't make the team without any mention of why. I really wish the club would keep the supporters informed about what's going on with our players, rather than let us speculate the worst, e.g. Cam McCarthy syndrome.
    He is in the background of a photo of Gaz Rohan having a kick at training, and he's suited up. But maybe that's an old photo, who knows.

He did miss most of last year with a back complaint, maybe that has flared up again...All speculation of course...

You're right, the club should keep us informed.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast