Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 6: Sydney Swans Reserves v Gold Coast Suns Reserves @ Blacktown

Sorry to sound naive but why can't the Swans matches be live streamed like that? I am sitting in my hotel room somewhere in the USA and gee it was good to watch some AFL. Good effort by the two's but I would love to watch the game against the Bombers next. The streaming was excellent quality, no stuttering. Arghhh I would love to see the boys broadcast like that.

Last week I had to listen to the game on the radio and that is just not fun at all.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly dooker View Post
    Sorry to sound naive but why can't the Swans matches be live streamed like that? I am sitting in my hotel room somewhere in the USA and gee it was good to watch some AFL. Good effort by the two's but I would love to watch the game against the Bombers next. The streaming was excellent quality, no stuttering. Arghhh I would love to see the boys broadcast like that.

Last week I had to listen to the game on the radio and that is just not fun at all.
    Actually it is easier to get streaming on your computer if you're outside Australia than if you were inside Australia

Try Watch Live AFL Footy - Stream AFL Live Online at WatchAFL

Veterans List
    I am in Phuket/Thailand this week and luckily I am heading to the Aussie Bar to watch the game. It is a smorgasboard today with a heap of games on, and all at the same time.
    I listened to our game a couple of weeks ago on the AFL site. The only solution is to subscribe to AFL TV like Ludwig does in Chiang Rai. If you live in the USA it is not that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Full time @swansreserves 18.12 (120) @GoldCoastSUNS Res. 8.7 (55) Goals: HIscox 4 Wilson 4 Davis 3 Jack 3 Rose 2 Manteit Derickx

Disposals Jack 31 Davis 30 Towers 28 Foote 25 Newman 23 Leonardis 21 Hiscox 20 Marsh 19 Wilson 17 Nankervis 16 Rose O'Riordan 15 Melican 14

Tackles McFadden Jack 6 Towers Rose 4 Davis Foote Richards Hiscox Newman Naismith Nankervis 3 Wilson Reinhard 2 O'Riordan Leonardis Melican

Marks Newman Rose 9 Davis 8 Nankervis Marsh 6 Leonardis Towers Foote 5 Wilson Derickx 4 Hiscox RIchards Murray Naismith Jack Hebron 3
    Big performance from B. Jack:

- 31 Disposals
    - 6 Tackles
    - 3 Goals

Papley will need to continue to perform to keep Brandon out. He can play small forward with midfield rotation capability.

You can buy an afl intn'l live pass on line - I did it last wk in Canada - $17 for 7 days

You are all gems for helping me with my question. I will start with Uggs and work my way down.

Only problem is I will have to stay awake until 4am to get the entire game into my system.

Love your work guys. x

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly dooker View Post
    You are all gems for helping me with my question. I will start with Uggs and work my way down.

Only problem is I will have to stay awake until 4am to get the entire game into my system.

Love your work guys. x
    A 6 Pack of Bud will help.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Best Players: B. Jack, N. Newman, J. Hiscox, H. Marsh, D. Towers, A. Davis

Veterans List
    BJ was good last week as well except his disposal is a bit ordinary. Seems to have lifted his intensity and gathering more disposals so still hope he can make best 22.

Regular in the Side
    Rohan apparently injured.

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Shannon View Post
    Big performance from B. Jack:

Papley will need to continue to perform to keep Brandon out. He can play small forward with midfield rotation capability.
    Did Papley snag your girlfriend at some point? You seem a little fixated.
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Quote Originally Posted by Velour&Ruffles View Post
    Did Papley shag your girlfriend at some point? You seem a little fixated.
    LOL, I think Papley is doing enough to retain his slot and I think he's probably got a few points in the bank but I would agree that he is one of several players under the pump to keep their spots who are nowhere near automatic selections - others I'd class in this category are Hewett, Robinson, Lloyd and maybe even McGlynn though I think he is massively under-rated. It's healthy competition for spots and it's a really good thing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast