Thread: Isaac and Dan on the Footy Show

Isaac and Dan on the Footy Show

Great interview from Isaac and Dan on the Footy Show last night.
    Not sure if Isaac was stitched up, but said he didn't know anyone that was on the footy show ie. Drew Petrie, Stevie J, Sam Newman, but did know Rebecca Madden. Good for a laugh.

Happy birthday for yesterday Isaac. No longer a teenager. 20 years old.

Not really good for a laugh.
    I was clicking and saw most of them by chance.

James Brayshaw showed how little he knew about the Swans when he was so excited by Smith's return after a long injury lol
    Either referring to AJ or Rohan incorrectly.
    Hanners covered up reasonably well - I got the feeling he didn't really get what Brayshaw was referring to...
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Not really good for a laugh.
    I was clicking and saw most of them by chance.

James Brayshaw showed how little he knew about the Swans when he was so excited by Smith's return after a long injury lol
    Either referring to AJ or Rohan incorrectly.
    Hanners covered up reasonably well - I got the feeling he didn't really get what Brayshaw was referring to...
    Our boys were good for a laugh. Brayshaw was just embarrassing. I would be no good doing interviews as I would have corrected him, or at least queried where he was going with it.

Warming the Bench
    Loved the bemused look on Hanners face. He must have thought what is this Muppet talking about. What a clueless idiot.

Yeah Brayshaw was embarrassing, how hard is it to have a little bit of knowledge about one of the top teams in the Comp? Moron

It reminded me of why I no longer watch that show. Morons

Veterans List
    Haven't watched that tripe for at least ten years! Much prefer Marngrook......the trouble with Brayshaw is, if you like the cricket, you can't escape his drivel, year round.

Well I laughed. Hanners is very good. Isaac's blushing doesn't go with his jumper. He did think he was being stitched up because it was his birthday. He didn't really catch on until quite late . Brayshaw embarrassed himself. Hanners mentioned that Smooch had a week off only, with a quizzical raised eyebrow. I don't think Melbourne got it.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Just found it on youtube
    Such an awkward interview. I had to stop watching it.
    Last edited by RogueSwan; 9th May 2016 at 01:51 PM.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Veterans List
    That was really embarrassing that Brayshaw got the Smith bit wrong. These blokes usually go off a running sheet so it was doubly bad.How unprofessional, and this bloke calls the footy.

Jesus... That was something else. Hannebery's face when he was asked about Smith lol!

I really wish he called him out, but I think he was recovering from the confusion of the question and just let it go.

That show is a disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk