Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 8 Match Day Thread. Richmond V Sydney. MCG 19.25 pm.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Longmire is becoming Malthouse, screaming every 10 seconds. Coaches anxiety transfers to players.

Rnd 8 Match Day Thread. Richmond V Sydney. MCG 19.25 pm.

28 frees in the first half. Yowzah. Reckon it'll hit 50 by the end of the match.

We cannot blame umpires for what we have served up! The players and coaches need to look at themselves to let a poor Richmond dominte play like they have!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlatorog View Post
    After we lose this game, next week Hawthorn is going to slaughter us.
    If the Swans play like this, absolutely. 10 goals, minimum.

EDIT: 3 scoring shots to 8 that quarter...

Awful 2nd quarter, so sloppy with the pissessions, but not being helped by the yellow maggots either being willing to blow the whistle on everything and anything. Both the grundy frees were ridiculous.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    I did worry that we'd be a bit soft with Towers and Hiscox in the team for McGlynn and Joey. Parker and Hannebery playing well but otherwise not hard enough inside. Grundy beaten so far. Tippett and Jack need to get stuck in.

ah never under estimate a struggling side - they always come good against us!! Swans have to pull their heads out of their arses to win this game - Grundy is targeted now so we have effectively lost a player - I hope we have the premiership 3rd quarter.
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Regular in the Side
    Fair dinkum ... you would almost think someone was paying them to fumble every ball, handpass into trouble, drop marks and simply let Richmond run rings around them. LLoyd is playing like the ordinary footballer he is ... but has a bunch of fans who can't see it ... including the selectors. The centre clearances have been pathetic. Boy, the raps on Parker sound / look a bit hollow when Kennedy isn't there to do the grunt work. Kicking especially McVeigh is woeful.

Regular in the Side
    The bogey team rises again but we just allow it every time. What the!!!!

Watching at the ground. So bad. Just one of those games where everything we do is fumbly, stupid, error riddled. Richmond are working a lot harder than us. A lot harder. Umpiring had been shocking. The one where buddy got nabbed for tackle. Was watching umpire. He blew the whistle before the tackle. The charity goal to Richmond was a joke. If we are going to win this the lights need to come on in the second half. They need to work a lot harder.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Very messy football by us. Richmond's passing by hand and foot is much tidier than ours up to half time. Hope we can see the real Swans in second half.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Umpires have got to stop letting the Richmond crowd umpire the game. Though for a couple of those frees, I doubt if the Richmond crowd would have actually saw them.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast