Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 8 Match Day Thread. Richmond V Sydney. MCG 19.25 pm.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by gossipcom View Post
    28 frees in the first half. Yowzah. Reckon it'll hit 50 by the end of the match.
    13 frees for Richmond, 11 for Sydney. I agree they've been calling ones that aren't there, but they haven't been too bad. Richmond are electing to play boring, keepings off football in an effort to frustrate the Swans. It means we have to go 1-on-1 for the rest of the match. Contests must be forced. I'm sure Horse is telling them the same thing. The Swans are a contested footy team, Hardwick knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Fair dinkum ... you would almost think someone was paying them to fumble every ball, handpass into trouble, drop marks and simply let Richmond run rings around them. LLoyd is playing like the ordinary footballer he is ... but has a bunch of fans who can't see it ... including the selectors. The centre clearances have been pathetic. Boy, the raps on Parker sound / look a bit hollow when Kennedy isn't there to do the grunt work. Kicking especially McVeigh is woeful.
    Parker is one player I wouldn't be targeting in this pathetic display.

Surely Richmond cant keep this up

In the Adelaide v Geelong game last night I couldn't believe how poorly Adelaide played. They were a shadow of the team that beat us a few weeks ago. Now I understand how quickly things can change. We are a shadow of a shadow of the team that played that day. We are terrible in every aspect of the game, kicking, marking, inside work, tackling. You name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    13 frees for Richmond, 11 for Sydney. I agree they've been calling ones that aren't there, but they haven't been too bad. Richmond are electing to play boring, keepings off football in an effort to frustrate the Swans. It means we have to go 1-on-1 for the rest of the match. Contests must be forced. I'm sure Horse is telling them the same thing. The Swans are a contested footy team, Hardwick knows this.
    According to Swans app it has Tigers 17 Swans 11.

Senior Player
    According to Swans app it has Tigers 17 Swans 11.
    Ahh, my mistake. I was looking at the AFL website, it must be delayed. In that case it is rather lopsided umpiring. I'm not surprised in any case.

The Swans would be in big trouble if not for Buddy's three goals. All goals were ones only really he can kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Shannon View Post
    The Swans would be in big trouble if not for Buddy's three goals. All goals were ones only really he can kick.
    The 70m was awesome to watch. Now if he can do that against the Hawks next week it'd be great

Senior Player
    The 70m was awesome to watch. Now if he can do that against the Hawks next week it'd be great
    The Swans won't win next week, not in great form despite wins in recent weeks. But tonights match is still up for grabs. The Tigers are notoriously unreliable.

Regular in the Side
    Re Parker there were several clearances late in Q2 that Parker, and the rest, simply failed to put in a fair dinkum go.

Rnd 8 Match Day Thread. Richmond V Sydney. MCG 19.25 pm.

Parker can potentially enjoy a week off after that elbow. *sigh*

Regular in the Side
    Wow, so casual. Tigers should have had 3 goals by now not just 1. We are asleep

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast