Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd 9 V Hawks

Towers and Hiscox certainly cannot be rewarded with their insipid performances last night and I think at least one of these players will be gone by the end of the year.

McGlynn and JPK ins for sure. Papley needs to take his chances and Hewett also needs to get more involved and play more than a quarter a week.

Suddenly we really need Gary Rohan and Sam Reid because I don't think we can win a flag with either Papley or Hewett in the 22

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I thought Dean was pretty good overall. He failed to ice the clock, but I don't think it was really a conscious decision not to give it to Buddy- I think he just wasn't composed enough to look around and didn't see him (and I'd go as far as to say I understand that from a guy who is in and out of the team to be nervous as all hell).
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

as if you drop Richards. having a laugh

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Ins. McGlynn, Kennedy.
    Outs. Towers, Hiscox.

and if Rohan is ready then Hewett makes way. I like Georgie but he needs to play more than 1 quarter each week.
    Bingo. Wish we had Benny last night.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    I thought Dean was pretty good overall. He failed to ice the clock, but I don't think it was really a conscious decision not to give it to Buddy- I think he just wasn't composed enough to look around and didn't see him (and I'd go as far as to say I understand that from a guy who is in and out of the team to be nervous as all hell).
    He wasn't composed all game. His first handball put a teammate in trouble. He looked fearful when he had the ball.

I also agree with aardvark's in's and out's.

If Kennedy and/or McGlynn aren't fit, then I hope they'll still make 2 changes to replace Towers and Hiscox...

They didn't loose us the game, but IMO they were our least effective players.

Towers and Hiscox aren't about to turn it on against Hawthorn, or NM for that matter, they have to go in my view... No hardness, no pressure, no composure.

Rose and BJ would offer much more, both with the ball and without it.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Warming the Bench
    in kennedy mcglynn aliir
    out hiscox towers grundy
    forgotten 1996
    2005 a much sweeter memory,2012 even better

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    in kennedy mcglynn aliir
    out hiscox towers grundy
    Drop Grundy?

Unless there's an injury we don't know about you've got to be freaking joking....

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    in kennedy mcglynn aliir
    out hiscox towers grundy
    You can't seriously believe Allir is a better proposition than Reg..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    You can't seriously believe Allir is a better proposition than Reg..
    Once you drop Reg, Hiscox & Towers, there are few whipping boys left, the NEED Aliir in the side blame if we lose!

Warming the Bench
    If Towers plays next week i will be astonished. If he isn't smart enough to ice the game from there after playing football for the majority of his life then he will never get it.

He also missed a number of tackles as per usual and 2 handballs missed the target to players that were through the press.
    This isn't good enough.

Out: Towers | Sweet Caroline
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast