Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: free history lessons

Warming the Bench

free history lessons

I have footy records for swans games from the time they came to Sydney up to about 2008 and other memorabilia. it is free to a swan supporter but you have to collect it all from moss vale.
    Too much to package for mail.
    Reply here first.
    forgotten 1996
    2005 a much sweeter memory,2012 even better

Long Term Injury List
    Gazza, it is nice of you to offer your Swans gear up. Have you tried the club at all. They have a history section which may be able to put your items to good use at the club and maybe give you some sort of acknowledgement.

Veterans List
    I'll take the '05 GF 'Record' and pay you $20 for postage!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

Why are you giving it away?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    no longer attend games,just a couch supporter now. I know most of what's in them. thought some younger supporters might like them

- - - Updated - - -

don't want to separate. if nobody wants the lot I will consider
    forgotten 1996
    2005 a much sweeter memory,2012 even better

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    no longer attend games,just a couch supporter now. I know most of what's in them. thought some younger supporters might like them

- - - Updated - - -

don't want to separate. if nobody wants the lot I will consider
    Gee, I feel guilty for asking now.....I'm 56!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I'll take the '05 GF 'Record' and pay you $20 for postage!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!!
    2005 AFL Grand Final Record Sydney Swans VS West Coast Eagles Unmarked | eBay $12

2005 AFL Grand Final Record Sydney VS West Coast Eagles Brand NEW IN Plastic | eBay $16

Veterans List
    Well....I am embarrassed, and even more so now that I realise, on seeing the cover on one of the Ebay ad's, that I already have a copy . Very embarrassed.

Well....I am embarrassed, and even more so now that I realise, on seeing the cover on one of the Ebay ad's, that I already have a copy . Very embarrassed.
    Stevo, I have 3 copies of the Hobbit ... 1 in pristine condition, never opened condition, one for me to read (it looks like it's in pristine condition) and one to lend to friends (it looks like Plugger did a victory dance on it with wet weather studded boots - because few people care for books these days). You can never have too many copies!

Annie, if you read this, you can refrain from commenting on my choice of reading material - I also have 2 copies of the Team of the Century book ... I'm not sure why
    Last edited by goswannies; 25th May 2016 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    I have footy records for swans games from the time they came to Sydney up to about 2008 and other memorabilia. it is free to a swan supporter but you have to collect it all from moss vale.
    Too much to package for mail.
    Reply here first.
    Very generous of you Gazza. I'd offer them to the club. Surely the historical group could do something with them.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Stevo, I have 3 copies of the Hobbit ... 1 in pristine condition, never opened condition, one for me to read (it looks like it's in pristine condition) and one to lend to friends (it looks like Plugger did a victory dance on it with wet weather studded boots - because few people care for books these days). You can never have too many copies!

Annie, if you read this, you can refrain from commenting on my choice of reading material - I also have 2 copies of the Team of the Century book ... I'm not sure why
    Seriously... you KNOW I'm not surprised you have three copies of the hobbit.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Seriously... you KNOW I'm not surprised you have three copies of the hobbit.
    LoL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast