Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 9: Sydney University v Sydney Swans Reserves @ SCG

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Q1 Swans 5.2 (32) Uni 1.2 (8)

Goals: Richards 2 Hiscox 2 Jack 1
    Them: Derickx 1

Disposals: Foote Jack Towers 8 Newman Rose 6 Hiscox Murray Wilson 5 Aliir Dawson 4 Davis McFadden Nankervis O'Riordan 3

Huge 55m kick from Rosey!

Richards with his third!

TDx scores
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Pushing for Selection
    Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    TDx scores
    Beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by undy View Post
    TDx scores
    Trails his brother by 1.

HT @swansreserves 9.8 (62) @suanfc 5.2 (32)
    Goals: Richards 3 Jack 2 Hiscox 2 T.Derickx Rose.
    Them: J.Derickx 2 Thompson Manteit Law

Disposals: Foote 17 Jack 16 Towers 15 Newman Rose 12 Aliir Davis Dawson Hiscox Wilson 8 McFadden Murray O'Riordan 7 Reid Richards 6 Brown Leonardis Nankervis 5 Derickx 4 Melican Naismith 3 Galloway 2

Tackles: Foote 11 Hiscox Rose Richards Towers 3 Naismith Reid 2 Davis Jack McFadden Melican Murray O'Riordan Wilson 1

Marks: Aliir 5 Davis Hiscox Leonardis Rose 3 Derickx Jack Towers 2 Brown Dawson Foote McFadden Nankervis Newman O'Riordan Reid Richards 1

3Q @swansreserves 13.8 (86) @suanfc 6.6 (42) Goals: Richards 3 Jack 3 Hiscox 2 T.Derickx O'Riordan Rose Nankervis Reid

Disposals: Foote 25 Towers 24 Jack 23 Rose 20 Newman 17 McFadden 14 Aliir O'Riordan 12 Davis Dawson Nankervis 11 Murray Wilson 10 Brown Reid 9 Hiscox Leonardis 8 Derickx Melican Richards 7 Naismith 4 Galloway 3

Tackles: Foote 12 Jack 5 McFadden Rose 4 Derickx Hiscox Richards Towers 3 Brown Dawson Naismith Newman Reid Wilson 2

Marks: Aliir 6 Davis Towers 4 Hiscox Leonardis O'Riordan 3 Melican Newman McFadden Foote Reid Richards Jack Derickx Rose 2

Just out of idle curiosity, has anyone else downloaded the NEAFL app and found that it often loses the text? Or have I just got a dud version?

What I liked about the game was to see so many Swans showing senior level ability. Here are a few comments on some players:

1. It was the best game I've seen Aliir play. Was excellent in the air and at ground level. Showed good judgment. Looked like an AFL player.
    2. Abe Davis always looks at ease on a footy field. I hope he gets a few games this year. He played mostly in defence and looked comfortable.
    3. Newman is also a very natural footballer that looks he could step right into senior footy. Has a great feel for the game.
    4. O'Riordan continues to impress and I have no doubt he will be a senior player.
    5. Although beaten on a few one on ones, I thought Melican continues to show good signs.
    6. Foote continues to improve and looks a good chance to get a 3rd year.
    7. Richards played forward and kicked 4 goals, but did a few things that said 'delist' for me.
    8. Dawson and Leonardis looking okay for 1st year players.
    9. Reid didn't get many opportunities, but looked okay. Happy he played in the reserves. I think he's a good chance to play next week in the seniors.
    10. I think Jake Brown will be on our list next year, probably as a rookie.
    11. Galloway and Murray certainly won't.

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    What I liked about the game was to see so many Swans showing senior level ability. Here are a few comments on some players:

1. It was the best game I've seen Aliir play. Was excellent in the air and at ground level. Showed good judgment. Looked like an AFL player.
    2. Abe Davis always looks at ease on a footy field. I hope he gets a few games this year. He played mostly in defence and looked comfortable.
    3. Newman is also a very natural footballer that looks he could step right into senior footy. Has a great feel for the game.
    4. O'Riordan continues to impress and I have no doubt he will be a senior player.
    5. Although beaten on a few one on ones, I thought Melican continues to show good signs.
    6. Foote continues to improve and looks a good chance to get a 3rd year.
    7. Richards played forward and kicked 4 goals, but did a few things that said 'delist' for me.
    8. Dawson and Leonardis looking okay for 1st year players.
    9. Reid didn't get many opportunities, but looked okay. Happy he played in the reserves. I think he's a good chance to play next week in the seniors.
    10. I think Jake Brown will be on our list next year, probably as a rookie.
    11. Galloway and Murray certainly won't.
    Ludwig how did you miss Drex taking a hanger on the wing in Q4 around 18.55????

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    Ludwig how did you miss Drex taking a hanger on the wing in Q4 around 18.55??????

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk
    You're absolutely right. It was perhaps Drex' best half of footy this year. It would be mad to delist him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast