Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 102

Thread: Changes v Suns

  1. #1

    Changes v Suns

    I'd give Ted another week and keep Marsh because I saw a few good things out there from Swampy last night.

    If Parker is playing hurt I'd rest him and give make Davis our 7th debutant.

    Reid back for GWS but another run in the NEAFL will do him no harm

  2. #2
    Yep give Parker a rest, looks injured, but I'd bring in BJ

  3. #3
    On the Rookie List GongSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wollongong NSW
    Posts
    1,362
    Heeney looking a bit tired?
    You can't argue with a sick mind - Joe Walsh

  4. #4
    I'm doing ok right now, thanks Site Admin Danzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sunny Inner West
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by GongSwan View Post
    Heeney looking a bit tired?
    No chance.

    Teddy back in for Marsh if he's fit. Otherwise, no change.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

  5. #5
    Rumor was that ted is retiring due to head knocks. I think we should play marsh against subs again.

  6. #6
    Carpe Noctem CureTheSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Knoxfield, Victoria
    Posts
    4,728
    I think Marsh did enough to keep his spot.
    Will likely come down more to specific match ups and players who may need a rest - could be any player.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    I think Marsh did enough to keep his spot.
    Will likely come down more to specific match ups and players who may need a rest - could be any player.
    I agree re Marsh, I think we need to have a good look at him over 4-5 weeks for him to show if he has the goods but last night was very encouraging.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Rumor was that ted is retiring due to head knocks. I think we should play marsh against subs again.
    Scans showed nothing to be concerned about.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Yep give Parker a rest, looks injured, but I'd bring in BJ
    Agree with giving Parks a rest, BJs numbers look good but his kicking and disposal and shots at goal are still not upto standard

  10. #10
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,878
    If anyone goes out, pounds to peanuts, Towers comes in.

  11. #11
    Senior Player ernie koala's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    northern beaches
    Posts
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    If anyone goes out, pounds to peanuts, Towers comes in.
    Please no.

    He has proven himself, time and again, to be a very good VFL/ NEAFL player, and a poor AFL player (1 decent game out of 21 doesn't cut it).

    Surely he has had his chances.

    Time to have another look at Rose.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

  12. #12
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Agree with giving Parks a rest, BJs numbers look good but his kicking and disposal and shots at goal are still not upto standard
    Could someone just remind me when the Swans actually rested a player?
    I know it gets suggested all the time here, but I just cant recall the last time?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO