Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Giants Swans Derby Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Do you have a link to support that?
    Yep. Wiki.
    They're legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Oh cmon Annie next you'll be telling me I can't hate Collingwood any more than any other clubs..... ????????
    Oh no.
    That will never happen.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Giants chairman had said he'd rather host a final at alice springs than SCG.

Makes me like the giants even more...

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

Surely the Giants will have to play their home finals at Chiang Rai Stadium.

The stadium and the teams that play there are already decked out in orange. 12,999 of the 13,000 GWS members live in Chiang Rai.

Its a well established fact that the giants are every swans fans second team so that 1 swans supporter in thailand must also be a giants member.

Based on this love of gws by swans supporters, will we find some of those in red and white yelling out "go shaw" if he's 1 on 1 with mcveigh or towers?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

Hear! Hear! Love it!

(I would love it even more if they were forced to play a home final against us at the SCG, though - just for the LOLs).

All I started out saying was that there were limited tickets available to Sundays game.....what happened!!
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    All I started out saying was that there were limited tickets available to Sundays game.....what happened!!
    You know that all threads are derailed by page three
    It's part of the R&W charm
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Reason: on topic

I read that the game is now officially a sell out.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I read that the game is now officially a sell out.
    There you go.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

So if I may be so bold as to take this thread full circle, I now find myself in need of a ticket, thanks to someone else letting a friend of mine down very badly. If anyone has a spare or two or knows someone who does, please let me know via this thread or DM. One ticket or two. Two is better but either is good.

Just a comment unrelated to the game itself. The food and drink options were great and the queues were short, even with a full house. It's a terrific ground to watch footy and grab a decent feed while you're at it.