Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Swans Derby Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Few, if any, swans supporters travel to homebush.
    Not so much Homebush, more ANZ.

It's ironic the best viewing ground in the AFL is about 2 Buddy drop punts distance away from the worst...
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

Geeze, I am not supporting GWS by going to Spotless, I am seeing an away game supporting the Swans! Whattha!!

Yes it is ironic re the grounds. its easier for me to reach Spotless than ANZ (physically). And there is a ressies game on beforehand.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Just bought my ticket.
    There seemed to be plenty available.

Only been to the Showgrounds once, its an ok venue has a feel of a suburban ground about it. Seating is much better than ANZ.

Don't really care about giving money to the Giants, I want to watch the Swans play and will pay money to do that.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    Just bought my ticket. There seemed to be plenty available.
    Still quite a few, just depends where you want to sit. Almost nothing left on the members/corporate side of the ground. Scattered seats in the lower tier of the other side, more in the upper tier. Plenty behind the gate D goal and in GA.

The other joy of Spotless is Ticketmaster, so you can actually choose seats from the online map. No idea why this is so hard to implement, Ticketek.

I've enjoyed my 2 outings to Spotless, it has a nice feel to it, good seating and facilities. Even enjoyed that game we lost after the storm delay when lightning struck an antenna at one end of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    Still quite a few, just depends where you want to sit. Almost nothing left on the members/corporate side of the ground. Scattered seats in the lower tier of the other side, more in the upper tier. Plenty behind the gate D goal and in GA.

The other joy of Spotless is Ticketmaster, so you can actually choose seats from the online map. No idea why this is so hard to implement, Ticketek.

I've enjoyed my 2 outings to Spotless, it has a nice feel to it, good seating and facilities. Even enjoyed that game we lost after the storm delay when lightning struck an antenna at one end of the ground.
    Hi neilfws,

Good news - you can now select your seat for all Swans home matches online on Ticketek too! Check it out when you get a chance, and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
    For anyone looking for Sydney Derby tickets, all the info you need is here: http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2...x-ticket-offer. Swans members receive 15% off, so make sure you enter your barcode.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the season. Hard to believe we're almost half way already!

Jenny
    Last edited by Jenny; 2nd June 2016 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Added Derby info

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Good news - you can now select your seat for all Swans home matches online on Ticketek too!
    Thanks Jenny! Haven't used Ticketek online for a year or 2, so I guess I missed that one.

Hi neilfws,

Good news - you can now select your seat for all Swans home matches online on Ticketek too! Check it out when you get a chance, and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
    For anyone looking for Sydney Derby tickets, all the info you need is here: Sydney Derby X ticket offer! - sydneyswans.com.au. Swans members receive 15% off, so make sure you enter your barcode.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the season. Hard to believe we're almost half way already!

Jenny

Sorry Jenny, that's not correct. My barcode was refused yesterday, it is correct, triple checked and again, and so was my companions. I just figured Swans allocation was full and any other Swans had to pay up.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

You'd have to question the swans membwrship of 50,000 if swans supporters can fill the remaining 15000 seats on top of a normal giants crowd of 10,000 (= 25k capacity)

- - - Updated - - -

Cant

Quote Originally Posted by Primmy View Post
    Sorry Jenny, that's not correct. My barcode was refused yesterday, it is correct, triple checked and again, and so was my companions. I just figured Swans allocation was full and any other Swans had to pay up.
    Hi Primmy,

I've just tried with your barcode, and have been able to access the discount without any issues. You need to make sure you select the 'Reserved Seat / GA' event (not the Member event) on Ticketmaster - that might have been what caused you trouble. Here's the direct link: http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/gws-g...CFC_AU_GWS_SYD

Let me know if it's still not working for you, and I'll get in touch with the Giants.

Jenny
    Last edited by Jenny; 2nd June 2016 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Link didn't work

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Hi Primmy,

I've just tried with your barcode, and have been able to access the discount without any issues. You need to make sure you select the 'Reserved Seat / GA' event (not the Member event) on Ticketmaster - that might have been what caused you trouble. Here's the direct link: 403 Forbidden

Let me know if it's still not working for you, and I'll get in touch with the Giants.

Jenny
    Great help as always Jenny.

Now can we trouble you to pass on the sweet caroline thread to the club?
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Great help as always Jenny.

Now can we trouble you to pass on the sweet caroline thread to the club?
    I did see that thread Industrial Fan! I have passed it on to the match day team. I can't make any promises on what will happen next, but rest assured, your voices (the ones that are not singing Sweet Caroline ) have been heard!

Senior Player
    Something else for your planning: there is a lot of track work that weekend. T1 Northern, North Shore and Central Coast/Newcastle lines are all affected. I've taken the replacement bus from Hornsby to Strathfield before and it can be pretty slow.

Upcoming trackwork and scheduled changes - Transport status | transportnsw.info

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast