Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants Swans Derby Tickets

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Which puzzles me somewhat. We'll be watching at the Riser after two walks and two trams, but if we lived in Sydney (as we used to) it would be a no-brainer. A venue with good food and decent beer - what more could you want?

Perhaps the punters are looking for a no-rainer?
    Alas it is no more. Seems carlton mid-strength is now in vogue because the average punter can't be trusted to monitor their own drinking.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Hi Primmy,

I've just tried with your barcode, and have been able to access the discount without any issues. You need to make sure you select the 'Reserved Seat / GA' event (not the Member event) on Ticketmaster - that might have been what caused you trouble. Here's the direct link: 403 Forbidden

Let me know if it's still not working for you, and I'll get in touch with the Giants.

Jenny
    Too late Jenny, I have already bought our tickets. And I am a member of the Swans, and accessed things through the Swans site, so.... I didn't know I wasn't supposed to not be a Swans member to get the Swans discount
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Spotless is a great ground, so unless it's a sellout i think we can safely conclude that the pull out of western sydney by the swans had nothing to do with ANZ ( which still managed 19k swans fans at its worst) and all to do with swans fans irrational hate of any thing west of pyrmont.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Spotless is a great ground, so unless it's a sellout i think we can safely conclude that the pull out of western sydney by the swans had nothing to do with ANZ ( which still managed 19k swans fans at its worst) and all to do with swans fans irrational hate of any thing west of pyrmont.
    Straw man Barry.

If it was a swans home game there it would sell out, not withstanding the fact that it probably will anyway now that gws is a real game not a bye

Straw man?. Crowd figures are based on people who actually go.
    Swans fans don't travel over the bridge. We've been over this many times. Many are proud of the fact.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

You're equating people not liking a stadium and people not wanting to go to an area and trying to justify that position via two incongruent events.

Yes, straw man.

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    You're equating people not liking a stadium and people not wanting to go to an area and trying to justify that position via two incongruent events.

Yes, straw man.
    Ah no im not.

Ah no im not.
    Your assertion was that if the game doesnt sell out then it the pull back from homebush isnt to do with fans thinking anz stadium was crap, and is simply an issue of geography.

This game is not a swans home game and many people would choose not to go for a range of factors that wouldnt occur if it was a swans home game. More to the point, using crowd numbers for an away game at spotless doesnt validate any opinions or conclusions relating to ANZ stadium.

Suggesting that correlation, is what one might term a straw man argument.

All that aside, the game will likely sell out as the overwhelming response to spotless has been positive.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

What are these variety of factors that would stop the typical SCG crowd of 35000 going to a t�p of the table clash in a year we are premiership favorite?

- - - Updated - - -

What are these variety of factors that would stop the typical SCG crowd of 35000 going to a t�p of the table clash in a year we are premiership favorite?
    It can only be the tyrany if distance.

Goes up to 11
    Barry - mate - this thread was started as a public service announcement for those looking at getting tickets for this upcoming match. I know I shouldn't let trolling get the better of me but sheesh - give it a rest. We know what your thoughts are on this matter. I'm sick of reading this sort of carry on on this site. Just let it go please.

Its an important board announcement in that it is exposing many of the lies pedalled on this very board.

Its an important board announcement in that it is exposing many of the lies pedalled on this very board.
    LiG.jpg
    Chillin' with the strange Quarks

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast