Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Rnd 11 Match Day Thread. Gold Coast V Sydney. Metricon 19.25pm

I can't blame anyone for not going last night. The weather in Sydney right now (Sunday noonish) is similar to what they had there and I'm not going anywhere, and wouldn't be going to the footy.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Horrible to watch, but fun to play in. Imagine how good a hot bath is after that!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

two words

HOT TUB !!!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Absolutely loved the Sunday football show's review of the game this morning. Literally lasted 10 seconds with Guest panelist Sam Mitchell telling us that Tippet was best afield, Tom Mitchell had played well.....and that's it! LITERALLY LASTED 10 SECONDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnno View Post
    Absolutely loved the Sunday football show's review of the game this morning. Literally lasted 10 seconds with Guest panelist Sam Mitchell telling us that Tippet was best afield, Tom Mitchell had played well.....and that's it! LITERALLY LASTED 10 SECONDS!!!!
    You should have watched Gameday on C7. Jude Bolton has reviewed our game. He was pretty accurate in his assessment of our players.

Enjoyed that performance by us last night as we have played badly in the wet in recent years.

Did enough to win and win well with the positives for me being

* Marsh looking like he belongs, nothing flash and just doing his role, it's the Swans way of course
    * The look of our defensive unit sans Ted, he'll come back of course and we'll need him for the big games but I like the way Rampe (Most Improved in the AFL?) and Laidler have stepped up.
    * Good to see young Rose given another chance and good timing for giving Mills a week off.
    * Parker had a better game and seems to be playing is hay our of his slump, let's hope he is primed for next week.
    * Loving Gary's form, he has the potential to be a genuine star for us

In terms of changes I'd assume Hewett will be given next week off for health reasons. Mills is a certainty to come back for Hewett and I'd say if Reid is considered right to go they'll bring him back in next week. If that happens then IMO we'll have our strongest possible side on the paddock next week @ GWS

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789