Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Swans v giants

Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    And we have to play against "Look at me" Chamberlain as well.
    Groan. Who else is umpiring, besides the little Ray of sunshine?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I hope they stick with Rose. Want to see him keep developing.
    +1. I'd be really disappointed to see him dropped. Wasn't it GWS he kicked all those goals on debut against?

Rose will stay in, he kicked 4 against them in the NEAFL this year too. We won 115 - 97 after being a goal down at 3qtr time, so it wasn't your usual one sided NEAFL day out
    Also lists AA as playing well against their NEAFL side

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    There is Schmidt (17) who can be very dodgy and Hoskings (16) who I don't know much about.

Razor is ok to have when you are the away team because he likes to stir the home team supporters. However, technically this isn't an "away" game so he might cause us trouble!!

Warming the Bench
    Razor Ray - does he like either of the Sydney teams? Maybe, he'll be pedantic both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    There is Schmidt (17) who can be very dodgy and Hoskings (16) who I don't know much about.

Razor is ok to have when you are the away team because he likes to stir the home team supporters. However, technically this isn't an "away" game so he might cause us trouble!!
    Ohh, double groan! Schmitt annoys me even more than Chamberlain. While Rabid Ray is possibly the poster boy for short man syndrome, he can often be equally irritating to both sets of supporters. Whereas Schmitt, often seems to be only really interested in applying the rules to one team. Our game against Brisbane, was a fairly recent game in point.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Ohh, double groan! Schmitt annoys me even more than Chamberlain. While Rabid Ray is possibly the poster boy for short man syndrome, he can often be equally irritating to both sets of supporters. Whereas Schmitt, often seems to be only really interested in applying the rules to one team. Our game against Brisbane, was a fairly recent game in point.
    Agree 100%, not too worried about Chamberlain because his strange decisions will occur both ways, whereas Schmitt will have two sets of rule interpretations.

P.S Since I watched the Footy show last night and discovered that we played against a team of WC drug cheats in 2006 GF. Is anyone walking past AFL house over the next few days? If you are can you pick up the 2006 premiership cup while you are there and send it to the SCG.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by rb4x View Post
    And we have to play against "Look at me" Chamberlain as well.
    That explains the sudden surge of money on GWS! I still remember Ray's "best" work against a few seasons back :-(

Just wild about Harry
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    That explains the sudden surge of money on GWS! I still remember Ray's "best" work a few seasons back :-(
    I think it was a Freo game .

Mills will play!

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Final teams are in

Int: Cunningham, Jones, Marsh and Rose
    Emg: Aliir, Nankervis, Towers

In: Mills
    Out: Hewett

Warming the Bench
    "short man syndrome". Does that mean he will show bias towards McGlynn & Jack - or does it work in reverse - he favours the likes of Tippett?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast