Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-MAC

T-MAC

anyone heard anything else on the rumor of Tom McDonald a KPD from Melbourne coming to the Swans?

he does have his brother on the list and has recently said " no plans to leave Melbourne " but i've heard it float around abit which sydney have contacted him

Who's his brother ?

Sounds like he's firmly resolved to staying a Dee. But stranger things have happened.

Tom McDonald in no rush to ink new Demons deal - AFL.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Who's his brother ?
    Oscar McDonald
    Draft history: 2014 NAB AFL Draft 3rd round selection (Melbourne) No. 53 overall.

currently injured an ankle will be out for a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by azzzr View Post
    Oscar McDonald
    Draft history: 2014 NAB AFL Draft 3rd round selection (Melbourne) No. 53 overall.

currently injured an ankle will be out for a few weeks
    Cheers. I read that wrong, as in his brother is on our list.

anyone heard anything else on the rumor of Tom McDonald a KPD from Melbourne coming to the Swans?

he does have his brother on the list and has recently said " no plans to leave Melbourne " but i've heard it float around abit which sydney have contacted him
    Would the Dees take our first rounder and Dean Towers for this lad? I suggest that would be a decent trade for both parties.

Make it happen Kinnear, despite what some may say on here we are absolutely in the market for a ready made KPD and this kid would fit the bill very nicely thanks very much

You'd laugh if they accepted that deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmm probably can't afford him. He's getting a regular game at a club on the up ( IMO) and other than coin, he'd have no good reason to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Would the Dees take our first rounder and Dean Towers for this lad? I suggest that would be a decent trade for both parties.

Make it happen Kinnear, despite what some may say on here we are absolutely in the market for a ready made KPD and this kid would fit the bill very nicely thanks very much
    You may be right, but I think Tahlia was that recruit for us ( albeit out injured) . Rampe is the prototype defender at the moment. Goes with talls , goes with smalls, provides rebound run. Ideally he can teach Marsh how to be a similar type defender. Grundy on current form has probably at least1-2 left in him. I'd say the priority is signing Mitchell at the moment.

Veterans List
    Just the usual rumour to fill airwave/press/chat site voids. Goes like this -

Sydney need a ready made KPD after Ted retires this year. Tom McDonald is uncontracted at Melbourne. Ergo - Sydney are chasing McDonald.

Hurley is the one I want, a cut above McDonald as a KPD and free to come as a DFA (his right due to Essendon's failure to provide a safe workplace)but highly unlikely to be heading our way.

We have one of the absolute best recruiting teams who, unless they are banned by the AFL, always seem to find the correct player at the right time. Full confidence in Kinnear Beatson and the team to deliver again.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Hurley is the one I want
    yeah we all want Hurley but to say we are putting the cart before the horse on finding a replacement for teddy is crazy, depth wins you premierships.

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Mmmmm probably can't afford him. He's getting a regular game at a club on the up ( IMO) and other than coin, he'd have no good reason to leave.
    i think your selling tom short, money will come but id be pretty confident that a major part in moving away from melbourne for him would be playing on a winning side in September

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    yeah we all want Hurley
    I don't. Over-rated and a knob.
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast