Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans v giants

Swans v giants

Looks like the giants dynasty talk had been hosed down over the last two weeks.

I think the swans will go in as hot favorites.

Giants have a massive hole ay CHF. They can't seem to get the ball past there. Paton is a disappointment and i bet they wish mccartney was around still.

Only change for swans will be mills for hewett

I agree with that change Barry, maybe Teddy in for Marsh as well if he's up too it.
    Alot of people seem keen to get Reid in but I wouldn't mind him missing out until one of our talls is down on form or injured.
    You'd have to say everyone is looking pretty damn good at the moment

Senior Player
    I'll be there. Have my tickets already. Plus my daughter is playing half time Auskick

I agree mills in for Hewitt

The Giants have had two decent losses, but were clearly second best in both games. Having said that, they got the kind of run from the umps yesterday that many teams experience at Kardinia Park.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    The Giants have had two decent losses, but were clearly second best in both games. Having said that, they got the kind of run from the umps yesterday that many teams experience at Kardinia Park.
    I did find myself watching it and thinking that there was just a smidgen of home cooking being served up by the umps.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

giants got hammered in the free's

outrageous umpiring at skilled !!!!

what was it 33 to 13 ??
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Is anyone here really surprised at the umpiring at Victorian venues when interstate teams are playing?

Victorian umpires umpiring victorian teams at victorian vemues. Even cricket isnt so obvious.

recruit me pretty please! Cosmic Wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Looks like the giants dynasty talk had been hosed down over the last two weeks.

I think the swans will go in as hot favorites.

Giants have a massive hole ay CHF. They can't seem to get the ball past there. Paton is a disappointment and i bet they wish mccartney was around still.

Only change for swans will be mills for hewett
    Paton can not play forward; never leads up to the on coming players.

He is though good in defence but the the GWS coach can't see that.

It they drop him back and put someone else forward, who moves and roves the packs we will be in trouble.

They may have lost two in a row, but those two were against top opposition.

This is a danger game for us, we are expected to win against a side which the pressure is off
    doof-doof

Paton is slow too. He could be a cloke or a jessie white. Who knows but i think it will l take a few years to see his best.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Need to win this. We're still trying to make up ground for the Richmond loss and this would just about do it. If Sydney and Geelong win we go top of the ladder.

Need a solid 4-5 goals from Franklin and maybe another 5 from Rohan, Heeney and McGlynn (between them, not each).

Tip atm is Swans by 3-4 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to go against the current trend that after 3 wins we had a loss. This is a dangerous game.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast