Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Swans v giants

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I think the swans will go in as hot favorites...
    Bookies don't agree at this stage.
    Driver of the Dan Hannebery bandwagon....all aboard. 4th April 09

I think this game will mark our position in the top 4, and make GWS realize they still have along way to go.....
    GWS have been really good so far this year but, when it comes down to it the class the swans have all over the ground, will make it to hard against the mighty bloods... Swans by 24 points Budddy to kick 5 and Gaz to put in another solid performance.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Addsylewie View Post
    I think this game will mark our position in the top 4, and make GWS realize they still have along way to go.....
    GWS have been really good so far this year but, when it comes down to it the class the swans have all over the ground, will make it to hard against the mighty bloods... Swans by 24 points Budddy to kick 5 and Gaz to put in another solid performance.
    I agree with this. Giants losses have come against class, and we are class. Can't see us losing, unless we're complacent, and we won't be......Swans by around five goals......or more.

Regular in the Side
    Interest stat: a Swans victory will make it 10-2 for Sydney. Last time the Swans were 10-2 was in 1945, before the end of the Second World War.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's the first time I'm genuinely excited about playing GWS and think that it could be more than a ho hum victory. (Yes, I know they beat us - I was there).

Having said that I think it will be a fairly comfortable win for the Swans 3-4 goals I would say.

The boys will be tired after the conditions last week, but they have an 8 day break and training loads will be adjusted accordingly. GWS haven't exactly had easy games the past coupl of weeks either.

Touch wood.. You lot are being too confident, getting nervous now.

Sydney head to head $1.85
    Sydney by over 39 $5.75

A gamble worth taking ?
    I'm thinking it is .

Warming the Bench
    http://m.smh.com.au/afl/afl-2016-syd...06-gpcnbz.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Of course we should win - on paper. I'll only be happy with a win on the ground. And if we approach it the way we did Richmond we will get a sharp reality test.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

As usual, the giants will be up for this one...

Mills in for Hewitt...

Tippo to dominate Mummy....Again.

Swans by 13
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Veterans List
    I think the players and coaching staff know how important every game is in terms of top four and won't be treating this or any game lightly, particularly in light of what happened against Richmond. I repeat, Swans by five goals or more.

Warming the Bench
    Sam Reid now not in contention for this weekend... Both Ben and Sam are prone to injury.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast