Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nick Malceski and other departing Swans

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Oh I see what you mean!!! Pick 10 Patrick Dangerfield - Pick 11 - Vez- Pick 12- Cyril Rioli
    Either side would have been nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Oh I see what you mean!!! Pick 10 Patrick Dangerfield - Pick 11 - Vez- Pick 12- Cyril Rioli
    That makes you think !

Quote Originally Posted by 111431 View Post
    That makes you think !
    Well, I'd probably find Bruce McAvaney a little less irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    We had to cut Spangher to clear space in our injury room.
    I pit spranger in the rocca basket. Didnt want to come here and got out as soon as he could. No love from me.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Warming the Bench
    nice stir.

Jolly moved to Collingwood because his missus wanted to move back to Melbourne. Collingwood never like to see their good players at other clubs so that's always how we view Collingwood. If Jolly had landed at Essendon or St Kilda would we be too bothered - I doubt it.

Collingwood supporters that I know don't like Jesse White at all. Jesse had great potential but never got anywhere near to fulfilling it. As Swans fans we all knew this but clearly Collingwood didn't.

Warming the Bench
    Yes, Malceski went for the Money. He hasn't set the world on fire up there and has had some injuries. I can never forget his goals in the 2012 GF.
    I think he'll take the money and retire gracefully at the end of his contract. I don't think he'll care whether he plays a lot of games. He has a GF medal and an AA

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Yup. Pick the odd man out!!
    C'mon Chels!

Money wasn't the issue it was duration, we offered 2 yrs they offered 3 yrs. Cant blame us for not offering 3 for a guy on his 8th knee, cant blame him for taking 3yrs for the same reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrevan View Post
    Yes, Malceski went for the Money. He hasn't set the world on fire up there and has had some injuries. I can never forget his goals in the 2012 GF.
    I think he'll take the money and retire gracefully at the end of his contract. I don't think he'll care whether he plays a lot of games. He has a GF medal and an AA

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Money wasn't the issue it was duration, we offered 2 yrs they offered 3 yrs. Cant blame us for not offering 3 for a guy on his 8th knee, cant blame him for taking 3yrs for the same reason
    Yes.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Senior Player
    We never had a chance for Rioli. Read the draft book about him and Vez among others. Rioli was going to hawks or going home.

Quote Originally Posted by magic.merkin View Post
    We never had a chance for Rioli. Read the draft book about him and Vez among others. Rioli was going to hawks or going home.
    More reason to hate him.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234