Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd.12 Match Day Thread. GWS V Sydney. 4.40pm at Spotless.

Turnovers killing us, just wasting so many chances with crap disposal.

Veterans List
    Disposal has been terrible, especially entries inside 50...back to our old ways.

The ball is getting out too easy, we need to hold it in.

Shaw is a tool...someone needs to knock him out.

Tippett injured ????.

Veterans List
    Rose has made 3 bad errors. 2 set shot misses dead in front and that last lateral kick that was intercepted for a turnover goal. Why on earth he didn't run straight into goal is beyond me. McVeigh's pinpoint passes to GWS has been a highlight and then he misses a set shot. Have to be a lot smarter with the footy in space.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Turnovers killing us, just wasting so many chances with crap disposal.
    Agree 100% - although how come the Giants can clean up our players (and get away with it) and as soon as we apply that kind of pressure we get penalized ? And Razor Ray - @@@@!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Rose has made 3 bad errors. 2 set shot misses dead in front and that last lateral kick that was intercepted for a turnover goal. Why on earth he didn't run straight into goal is beyond me. McVeigh's pinpoint passes to GWS has been a highlight and then he misses a set shot. Have to be a lot smarter with the footy in space.
    Yep - and the stupid Little passes to players under pressure is just nuts. I'm nominating Jones to thump a few heads and take the suspension -it will be worth it.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Not watching. Nature of Tippett's injury please.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Macca looks disinterested, his disposal has been really lazy. Need more from the usual suspects, Rohan Cunningham McGlynn and LLoyd.

Giants must love seeing the ball in mcveighs hands

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Yep - and the stupid Little passes to players under pressure is just nuts. I'm nominating Jones to thump a few heads and take the suspension -it will be worth it.
    I hope Stevie J is one of them :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Not watching. Nature of Tippett's injury please.
    Dunno but seriously doubt that it's season ending as some are suggesting.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Not even, just some consistency from umpires is all I ask for, it would go a long way to shift the momentum. And is it just me or do you have to hold the mark for a good 10 seconds before its paid? Theres been a few this afternoon and its cost us.

The Giants are carving us up on the turnovers too, need to keep those to a minimum in the second half if we're to win.

Dont think the frees have been that bad. There half back line and rebound really tearing us up at the moment. Need to be smarter going forward and be able to cut off the rebound. Some bad decision making has effected us.
    Rose needs to make amends this half.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast