Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Changes for Rnd.13 V Melbourne.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yeah, to me, he often looks a bit too much like a rabbit in the headlights. But hey, apparently he's been impressing the coaching staff with his positive attitude at training.
    Can you get four points at training? Don't think so but you can get four points if you look to your right and kick the ball to Buddy!

This is a side well off our best 22, Towers, Nanka, Rose, Aliir are not what you'd call best 22 but they have the opportunity tomorrow to show me otherwise. Danger game.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Can you get four points at training? Don't think so but you can get four points if you look to your right and kick the ball to Buddy!

This is a side well off our best 22, Towers, Nanka, Rose, Aliir are not what you'd call best 22 but they have the opportunity tomorrow to show me otherwise. Danger game.
    It is a danger game but it's one we should be able to win with the side we have picked if we are genuine contenders. And I expect our mids to rip in tomorrow and redeem themselves, it's not often they get their colours lowered like that.

Injuries are never nice but I'm actually really enjoying the fact that young guys are getting an opportunity this year and I reckon AA will be a lot better for the run and Rose looks a lot better player than last year, I read an article where he was told he had to raise his defensive efforts to get another senior game. Last years games were a gift to Rose but he's earned them this year. I'd still like to see Abe Davis get a run at some stage this year and I'd like to see Naismith get another run even though I agree with Nanka for Sunday

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying South View Post
    Really pissed with Towers selection. We've seen what he's got before. And before that. And it aint good enough. Lets move on. If he's our next in line then we have serious depth issues. Similar with Nank. Too slow. Gawn is such a mobile and fit ruckman. Often running off his man into the forward line. Nank won't be able to go with him when he's called on to fill in at ruck.
    Gawn has had three more years in the system and has built up to his current state very gradually. Until half way through last year he looked like a prehistoric dud. He's come good in the past 12 months. If you want to make a valid comparison between Nankervis and Gawn give us the benefit of your wisdom in 2019.
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

Another change could be to the crowd numbers.
    Way to go STA.

NO trains between Macarthur and East Hills. Option is Liverpool. But there is no parking there. But wait there is more!!!
    NO trains between Campbelltown and Fairfield.
    NO trains between Leppington and Liverpool.

It will be up to the fans closer to the city and those on the other side of Sydney to fly the banner for us 'Westies'.
    You know you can do it.

I really have enjoyed watching the Demons lift this season

They are a serious team on the rise

I am fascinated to see how we respond today

We have achieved above my expectations this season and this is a real danger game and depth will be seriously tested today

Quite frankly we are lucky it will be a mud bath to suit our style of play

Sea towers

Never stop believing in urself and others may start believing in u too

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910