Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Rnd 13 Match Day Thread Sydney V Melbourne. SCG 13.10 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Thats a horrible thing to say.

Dont make it personal.
    Good call

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Thats a horrible thing to say.

Dont make it personal.
    She started on me.

Calling me a dickhead isn't personal?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Good call
    Terrible call considering she abused me and called me a dickhead and other things.

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy View Post
    8 seconds to be exact.

I think you might like to look at this. The equipment I worked with was some of the Logitek & Elan and the delay was Symetrix or Elan.

Radio Station Equipment List

She started on me.

- - - Updated - - -

Terrible call considering she abused me and called me a dickhead and other things.
    Good call on not getting personal & that the comment was a little harsh. Why not simply turn the other cheek? You can be above all that. As for the "d***head" - I think she's just tying in a Swans reference. Doesn't makes it right, but it's not too personal. IMO.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    At the ground it looked more like rohan was the loose man in defence playing as that last man standing role we love so much. His run was outstanding. I'd warrent the reason he was back there was that it was a terrible day for forwards and most of the goals were going to come from play. Using him & Heens together in the forward-line on a wet day is just waste. Against Suns Heens went back on the weekend it was Gazza's turn. He was important in the last with his run and delivery out of the back-line.
    Remember also that before he was thrown back, Gazza's pressure on the Dees' backs, especially from kick ins, was sensational. He stood the mark and rushed most of their attempts to clear the ball from full back, including the tackle were he knocked the ball from the Dees' fullback's hands OOB. He helped set the tone for our relentless high pressure.

Suspended by the MRP
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Good call on not getting personal & that the comment was a little harsh. Why not simply turn the other cheek? You can be above all that. As for the "d***head" - I think she's just tying in a Swans reference. Doesn't makes it right, but it's not too personal. IMO.
    She abused me and all i did was make a comment about her name dropping and a stupid reaction, yet i am the bad guy.

Yeah i have, its called ignore function.

She abused me and all i did was make a comment about her name dropping and a stupid reaction, yet i am the bad guy.

You're not the "bad guy", it's all just a bit heated.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    kilroy

Dont make it personal.
    She started on me.

kilroy

Hilarious! Straight out of the playground!
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Suspended by the MRP
    Mods delete my prev posts I dont want to have a part of this childish stuff.

I've got mine switched on at home.

Mods delete my prev posts I dont want to have a part of this childish stuff.
    I like your posts Kilroy and I'm not proud to say I've played the man (or woman) in here at times.

I find the blocking function quite helpful, it's avoid people get know will wind you up getting under your skin. It's a pretty civil place most of the time by online standards

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    How about they just start play 10 seconds later?
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112