Thread: Rnd 13 Match Day Thread Sydney V Melbourne. SCG 13.10 pm.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Macca looked as quick as anyone out there today. At the very least he can play in the wet. Hope he is back in form and can carry it over to dry conditions.

The best game I've seen Jones play. Maybe he wanted to impress his brother, and he did. He was very skillful for the conditions.

Once Rose gets those mistakes out of his game, which I'm sure he will, he will be a very good player. He's way ahead of where Towers was at this stage of experience. His pressure is fantastic for such a young player. It was a good performance by Towers, especially for condition you wouldn't think would suit him. He still makes too many decision errors under pressure.

Hewett had a great snap goal on his left. One of the reasons why he's a valuable edition to the team.

I also was impressed with Aliir. He's very composed for a 2 game player. He definitely is looking to be a long term player for us in a position where we have some questions going forward. I would keep in for the Bulldogs game regardless of the availability of Richards and Laidler. As for KPDs BTW, I think I was Talia out with the players in the 3 qtr break. He walked off the field without any limp, so perhaps he's on his way to a full recovery. Maybe Ugg can confirm it was him.
    Last edited by Ludwig; 19th June 2016 at 05:38 PM.