Thread: Attention guests: you can now register with gmail, hotmail and yahoo

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

Exclamation Attention guests: you can now register with gmail, hotmail and yahoo

Hi folks

I upgraded RWO's anti-spam capabilities over the weekend, which means I can now allow users to register with gmail/yahoo/hotmail email accounts. A few email accounts remain banned but the most popular ones will be accepted. Before you can post, you will need to read the PM that is sent to you after registration.

NB that if spammers find a way around this, I'll have to reinstate the ban, but this will apply to new users, not those already registered with these addresses.

So, if you're a guest and have not registered because of this ban, you're welcome to sign up!

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Sorry, not really to do with your post, but recently, it appears that whenever someone quotes you, you get a message to tell you. This could pretty quickly fill the inbox ....

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Sorry, not really to do with your post, but recently, it appears that whenever someone quotes you, you get a message to tell you. This could pretty quickly fill the inbox ....
    Yes, my fault sorry. One of the PM mods that I needed included that feature by default. I switched it off around 1pm today. Let me know if it continues....which I guess you'll know just from me quoting your post right now!

Dan
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector