Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: AJ Watch

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mug Punter View Post
    Good piece on AJ in the ABC News tonight, he looks as if he is running really well now and I'd think that this must a good sign that a NEAFL return is not too far away
    I saw that too...he seemed to be moving well. ????

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I saw Menzel land awkwardly today on his knees, but bounced back up without any issues.
    Really good to see. Hope these things help AJ out on his mental recovery.

Senior Player
    Article says Johnson could be in the NEAFL in 4 weeks - but we all know journalists don't print the correct facts half the time

https://t.co/ZansXa6bEY

Quote Originally Posted by annew View Post
    Article says Johnson could be in the NEAFL in 4 weeks - but we all know journalists don't print the correct facts half the time

No Cookies | Herald Sun
    Some more promising news by the sounds of that article, I have absolutely everything crossed for AJ - even if we don't win a game this season, to see him back out there in Red and White (even though its likely to be NEAFL) would make the season a success of sorts anyway.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Some more promising news by the sounds of that article, I have absolutely everything crossed for AJ - even if we don't win a game this season, to see him back out there in Red and White (even though its likely to be NEAFL) would make the season a success of sorts anyway.
    I would like that too but am greedy and would also like to at least finish 8th

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Completely agree. Would make the trip up from Melbourne if he managed to get a senior game.

Warming the Bench

Senior Player
    What a trooper. I'm so happy for him. Can't wait to see him out on the field again. Welcome back, AJ!

Senior Player

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    Such good news. It's getting to the point where we can make educated guesses for which game will be the comeback game. I hope it's a home game. Would it be Round 10 vs Hawthorn or round 12 vs the Bulldogs? (Round 11 we have a bye). I really, really hope it's not round 9 (away to St Kilda) or Round 13 (away to the ferals at Richmond) .
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    Such good news. It's getting to the point where we can make educated guesses for which game will be the comeback game. I hope it's a home game. Would it be Round 10 vs Hawthorn or round 12 vs the Bulldogs? (Round 11 we have a bye). I really, really hope it's not round 9 (away to St Kilda) or Round 13 (away to the ferals at Richmond) .
    I still think it'll be a fair bit longer than those timeframes, as they'll want him to get some solid exposure at NEAFL level. Late this season at the earliest in my opinion.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Veterans List
    You wouldn't want his return game to be on concrete at Ethihsd Stadium.