Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Rnd.17 V Hawthorn.

Suspended by the MRP
    I guess as i suspected people dont bother to read all my posts, just focus on the bit that makes them outraged, typical internet. Did you people not read when i said lets not be feral about it. I want atmosphere people, clapping 3 times and repeating the nickname of team is not atmosphere, thats swimming carnival stuff i expect from 6th graders.

We used to have a bit of atmosphere but tis since waned, its like we have been broken by hawthorn fans.

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Looks like Killjoy is out to make the match day atmosphere as unpleasant as his/her posts are on here. Not for me thanks. I'll continue to love the game and my Swannies in the exact way I see fit.

I'm normally welcoming of newcomers here on RWO and I always like to see a diversity of opinions here but I'll try to steer clear of reading your mostly poisonous posts from now on.
    pfft lol. Don't worry I have asked to be exterminated, this is my last post so you can celebrate and continue to be an echo chamber and chase away anyone who dares makes this place interesting.

Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by kilroy View Post
    Thats my style, you dont rikey? Dont read it!

�\_(?)_/�

As for your second statement, you want an atmosphere akin to lawn bowls? Then go watch lawn bowls sweetie, good ol nanna and aunty lorraine stuff. I mean it might get rowdy when aunty norma brings out the scones, but generally its docile and might be suited to your style. Maybe a random clap clap clap now and then to get your blood pumping but thats as rowdy as it gets.

If you really really want to experience hardcore screaming..go to a swimming event..OH MY!

Ad derrrr i would expect people at a ground watching their team win a flag to go ape@@@@, hence my comment dissing the sydney based fans that day.
    Firstly, that term is racist and I am formally complaining.

Secondly, do you even go to games?

Thirdly, do you even have an idea?
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Goes up to 11
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Firstly, that term is racist and I am formally complaining.

Secondly, do you even go to games?

Thirdly, do you even have an idea?
    It's ok he's gone. Good.

You can get back to your campaign to have Sweet Caroline deported ????

Anyway back on track...If Heeney isn't fit then i would hope for no change this week with Rose perhaps making way for him if he's right to go! (I suspect he's not unfortunately). Definitely don't like the idea of McGlynn coming in as i believe it'll make us too short and uncompetitive in the air up forward with both he and Papley in which the hawks will love considering our habit of bombing it in and their love of sagging off and taking intercept marks.

It would also show good faith in a youngster like Rose if he kept his place after his first real quiet game this year and would no doubt help with his confidence.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Anyway back on track...If Heeney isn't fit then i would hope for no change this week with Rose perhaps making way for him if he's right to go! (I suspect he's not unfortunately). Definitely don't like the idea of McGlynn coming in as i believe it'll make us too short and uncompetitive in the air up forward with both he and Papley in which the hawks will love considering our habit of bombing it in and their love of sagging off and taking intercept marks.

It would also show good faith in a youngster like Rose if he kept his place after his first real quiet game this year and would no doubt help with his confidence.
    I agree with your sentiments regarding Rose, but also would like to see Sinclair out of the side. I recently watched a replay of our previous Hawthorn game and couldn't believe the number of dropped marks by Sinclair. The rest of his game is passable, although nothing special, but this one weakness really hurts the team. His hands of stone was a key criticism by the WCE fans. It's a play killer. There are too many instances when his poor ball handling kills a good scoring opportunity. We are really missing Reid and his marking ability. In the interim, we need to find another option.

Yeah, Sinclair needs to stay away from the baby oil before the games, and keep those hands dry.
    On that, I noticed last week I think that some Geelong players seemed a bit oiled up.
    Harder to grip in a tackle.
    Not sure if the Swans grease themselves up?
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Not sure if the Swans grease themselves up?
    Now there's a job opportunity.....Annie, Primmy, anyone interested?

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I agree with your sentiments regarding Rose, but also would like to see Sinclair out of the side. I recently watched a replay of our previous Hawthorn game and couldn't believe the number of dropped marks by Sinclair. The rest of his game is passable, although nothing special, but this one weakness really hurts the team. His hands of stone was a key criticism by the WCE fans. It's a play killer. There are too many instances when his poor ball handling kills a good scoring opportunity. We are really missing Reid and his marking ability. In the interim, we need to find another option.
    With the recruitment of Sinclair, I was particularly interested with him. I got radio coverage of a pre-season game & on at least 2 occasions, commentators referred to him being lazy.
    The TV coverage I got during the season proper - my thoughts were - can't mark & really doesn't get into it.

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Ok, Kilroy has been banned at his request. No further posts about the topic please.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Now there's a job opportunity.....Annie, Primmy, anyone interested?
    Ooh! Ooh!
    Pick me!
    Pick me!

Has Sinclair's slump in form only been since Tippett got injured?

Quote Originally Posted by Untamed Snark View Post
    Has Sinclair's slump in form only been since Tippett got injured?
    To the contrary, I think Tippett's excellent form masked Sinclair poor form as we were judging the Tippett-Sinclair ruck duo as a whole. Sinclair's 3 goal performance against Carlton also gave him a lot of credits, which have now all been spent IMO. We were all willing to give Sinclair plenty of time to gel with the team, but his weaknesses as a player are becoming more evident by the week.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast