Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 17 MDT. Sydney V Hawthorn. SCG. 19.20 pm.

Pretty confident
    Swans by 18

Senior Player
    So much at stake here (possible top 2 or likely out of the top 4 by season end). A win will have me in a great mood for the whole weekend

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    To quote our senator-elect: "please explain?"

Chairman's dinner - I've never been, got an invitation and I'm excited. Sorry.

With your 51 posts I presume you weren't at the 2014 GF when Hanners was concussed at the start to to kill our midfield momentum.

And offering my pass to a RWO member because my friend woke this morning too sick to use it is a problem?
    My apologies - I over-reacted to your post - going the Chairman's dinner - big deal! It's now clear that you were genuine with your offer - again I apologize.
    (BTW - just because I've only had 51 posts, doesn't mean I'm a lesser Swans supporter. No I wasn't at 2014 GF - was however at Skilts only finals appearance back in 1970. Haven't been able to attend an AFL match since our finals appearances in the late 80's.)
    Sincerely hope you have an enjoyable night with us winning.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    My apologies - I over-reacted to your post - going the Chairman's dinner - big deal! It's now clear that you were genuine with your offer - again I apologize.
    (BTW - just because I've only had 51 posts, doesn't mean I'm a lesser Swans supporter. No I wasn't at 2014 GF - was however at Skilts only finals appearance back in 1970. Haven't been able to attend an AFL match since our finals appearances in the late 80's.)
    Sincerely hope you have an enjoyable night with us winning.
    Cheers. And a friend just drove around to pick up my pass to bring a friend of hers - a long-time supporter who has just moved back from overseas - so all good.

Re the dinner - if there was a game when I might need a drink this looks set to be the one.

I hope Benny has a blinder - and I hope Gaz continues his recent development with a big game.

But pure joy will be if Buddy kicks a bag so that hurdle is finally laid to rest.

If none of that happens and we win by a single point (with no injuries) I'll be smiling for a week. Go Swannies - until September tonight's the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    So much at stake here (possible top 2 or likely out of the top 4 by season end). A win will have me in a great mood for the whole weekend
    We'll be favourite in every game for the rest of the season. I'd be surprised if we missed the top 4. A win tonight and I reckon we'll win the minor premiership.
    Bloods

"Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    We'll be favourite in every game for the rest of the season. I'd be surprised if we missed the top 4. A win tonight and I reckon we'll win the minor premiership.
    Every time we get in this position where we can "rule the roost" we..........I can't say it.

Veterans List
    This will be the third time this season that we have a game to go outright top of the table. I don't need to mention what happened on the two previous occasions, let's hope it's third time lucky!

Thursday night games, gee it's a long miserable week if we lose so, GO SWANS!

I think all our players and coaching staff would have massively learnt from the Tigers and doggies games in particular

Can we match the year in year out class of the hWks with the exceptionally youthful team we have ???

7 players that are in the swans team tonight have played less then 30 games each

Well I can't wait to find out as we have a little bit of X factor this season in our enthusiasm and I prefer our overall tinkering of the game plan especially out of our own defensive arc

If anyone can test our backline transitioning it is the Hawks

Big ask but I'm excited !

$100 on Sydney by 48 @81.00

Wow

Swans by 21
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

confident

Quote Originally Posted by bungwahl View Post
    $100 on Sydney by 48 @81.00
    love the bet ,good luck with it ,swans by 43

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast