Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 17 MDT. Sydney V Hawthorn. SCG. 19.20 pm.

A lift in the tackling pressure coincides with the turn around in the game.

Buddy can lift his hands over head!!

Senior Player
    The Hawks have dropped the ball countless times (if I had to guess I'd say 15 times) and yet no free. What the @@@@@@@ is going on?) on a happier note! We are in front!!!

50m penalty, @@@@@@@**** umpires, I've had a gut full.

The ginger ninja takes a great mark and the alleged commentators are still gibbering how our one free since quarter time is unjust.

Umpires do it again...

At least Bruce WankerVaney has a couple of man-crushes on a couple of non-Hawks. He's a bit smitten by our ranga. Between blue whale BT & WankerVaney they are as unbearable as Chins & Dermie

The Tree Is Out There treespirit's Avatar
    What is with conceding goals in the last 10 seconds?? FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    The Hawks have dropped the ball countless times (if I had to guess I'd say 15 times) and yet no free. What the @@@@@@@ is going on?) on a happier note! We are in front!!!

50m penalty, @@@@@@@**** umpires, I've had a gut full.
    If there is one thing that drives me @@@@ing batty, it is that. The hawks are experts of it. That one about 10 metres out in front of their own goals, hodge or lewis or one of the dawks took possession, got tackled and just dropped it cold - no free.... So frustrating.

Great effort to grind our way back into the game, that last goal really hurt - a ridiculously harsh 50 call (not sure just how Jack could have got out of there magically as they expected). Mcglynn has lifted as well and Rohan is having a fine night up forward.

Come on Swannies, find a win!
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by treespirit View Post
    What is with conceding goals in the last 10 seconds?? FFS
    Conceded? I believe you mean "gifted". The umpiring has been disgraceful, I hope Kieran has a good chat at the last change of ends. It's 13 frees to 4, and 2 50m penalties to 1. Blatant favouritism. They have missed so many holding the ball decisions, just laughable.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swans500 View Post
    Umpires do it again...
    The 50 metres was there; problem is they don't pay it every time, when it happens countless times a game, every game. Smith of Hawthorn got 50 against him for going the angle on the mark when he wasn't even the man on the mark. He looked like he was moving away from our player.

Also I really really like Allir - he is cool and calm, and will make mistakes, but rapidly is making good decisions more and more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    The 50 metres was there; problem is they don't pay it every time, when it happens countless times a game, every game. Smith of Hawthorn got 50 against him for going the angle on the mark when he wasn't even the man on the mark. He looked like he was moving away from our player.
    Technically a 50, but I really hate that rule when applied there. The other 50 was harsh as well.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

On a more positive note, Kennedy has been a rock, Rohan has been superb up forward, Naismith has been good in the ruck, while Aliir and Mills are making our future look bright down back.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast