Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 303

Thread: Rnd 17 MDT. Sydney V Hawthorn. SCG. 19.20 pm.

  1. #1
    Veterans List aardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,939

    Rnd 17 MDT. Sydney V Hawthorn. SCG. 19.20 pm.

    1.JPGCapture.JPG

    Hawks with a near full squad and back in form might be a little bit too experienced for us. Hawks by 10.
    Go Swannies!

  2. #2
    Veterans List aardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,939
    Oh and I really dislike Thursday night games, no Swans game on the weekend sucks.

  3. #3
    Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chucked into the ruck
    Posts
    13,912
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Oh and I really dislike Thursday night games, no Swans game on the weekend sucks.
    There's a NEAFL game on Saturday!

  4. #4
    Senior Player Plugger46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Narre Warren, Victoria
    Posts
    3,591
    I love Thursday night footy but I'd prefer to watch a neutral game.
    Bloods

    "Lockett is the best of all time" - Robert Harvey, Darrel Baldock, Nathan Burke, Kevin Bartlett, Bob Skilton

  5. #5
    Veterans List aardvark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,939
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    There's a NEAFL game on Saturday!
    Streamed?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    I love Thursday night footy but I'd prefer to watch a neutral game.
    Yep. Prefer to keep the Swannies for the weekend.

  6. #6
    Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chucked into the ruck
    Posts
    13,912
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Streamed?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Yep. Prefer to keep the Swannies for the weekend.
    Dunno. Will know tomorrow

  7. #7
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,511
    Does anyone want to use my front row pass tonight. Just one ticket available as I'm at the Chairman's dinner. PM me asap if you do - you'd just have to catch up with my friends who will have the pass there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On the game front: I wonder which Swans players will have their season finished by the Hawks thugs tonight? Last week they seemed determined to hurt as many Port players as they could - and they have a more tactical reason to damage our players.

  8. #8
    Warming the Bench
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Portland, Vic. ex Geelong
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    Does anyone want to use my front row pass tonight. Just one ticket available as I'm at the Chairman's dinner. PM me asap if you do - you'd just have to catch up with my friends who will have the pass there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On the game front: I wonder which Swans players will have their season finished by the Hawks thugs tonight? Last week they seemed determined to hurt as many Port players as they could - and they have a more tactical reason to damage our players.
    Go Swannies - Great post ???
    - "I'm at the Chairman's dinner."
    - " .. I wonder which Swans players will have their season finished by the Hawks thugs tonight?"
    You're not my preferred type of Swans Supporter!

  9. #9
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    Go Swannies - Great post ???
    - "I'm at the Chairman's dinner."
    - " .. I wonder which Swans players will have their season finished by the Hawks thugs tonight?"
    You're not my preferred type of Swans Supporter!

    To quote our senator-elect: "please explain?"

    Chairman's dinner - I've never been, got an invitation and I'm excited. Sorry.

    With your 51 posts I presume you weren't at the 2014 GF when Hanners was concussed at the start to to kill our midfield momentum.

    And offering my pass to a RWO member because my friend woke this morning too sick to use it is a problem?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Swannies View Post
    To quote our senator-elect: "please explain?"

    Chairman's dinner - I've never been, got an invitation and I'm excited. Sorry.

    With your 51 posts I presume you weren't at the 2014 GF when Hanners was concussed at the start to to kill our midfield momentum.

    And offering my pass to a RWO member because my friend woke this morning too sick to use it is a problem?
    I thought you were pretty generous

  11. #11
    McVeigh for Brownlow RogueSwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Posts
    4,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Plugger46 View Post
    I love Thursday night footy but I'd prefer to watch a neutral game.
    +1. It offers a chance to watch a couple of teams that you don't often see.
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

  12. #12
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    I thought you were pretty generous
    Thanks. The response soured me.

    I think I might now take my regular pass and enter the ground with it so I'm officially there - then use the Chairman's ticket to get into that event.

    Go Swannies!

    I'm trying to get some work done but I'm just getting consecutive calls from friends asking if I'm nervous. Yes I am despite tipping us to win by 25.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO