Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AA

AA

The way he is playing right now and the potential upside this season let along years ahead is compelling

I can't see him getting dropped if minimum his form stays the same
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

I hope he continues with his progression and remains a senior player for the rest of his career! He has looked fantastic so far! Such clean hands, neat skills and playing with confidence! With natural improvement he could become an all australian defender for us in years ahead! Love what I'm seeing so far from Aliir!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

He's got the best hands.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    The way he is playing right now and the potential upside this season let along years ahead is compelling

I can't see him getting dropped if minimum his form stays the same
    He's my story of the year and that's saying something. His improvement is just amazing, I saw him a few times last year and I felt he was such a long way off but I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Great hands, good judgement and quite strong over head as well as being athletically elite, with his height and leap he actually plays quite along and suddenly Teddy's spot on the line now with Rampe also taking on KPFs this year. As he gains more confidence I think he'll start using his run and busting packs but I like the way he is just getting the basics and simple things right at this stage. I feel it will be a long time until he gets dropped.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Miles ahead of where he was even in the Lions game. Looked like he was second guessing himself there and either running to the wrong spots, or staying static instead of making position. Had a couple of really solid games now and has alot to work with.

A keeper for sure.
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

I'm a fan too but, given his relative youth and inexperience, we have to expect there will be some ups and downs along the way. He may not maintain the standard he has set in the past couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    I'm a fan too but, given his relative youth and inexperience, we have to expect there will be some ups and downs along the way. He may not maintain the standard he has set in the past couple of games.
    ... we see his potential and promise.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    ... we see his potential and promise.
    His sure hands are a pleasure to watch. He always looks for a player when he kicks it. Has a bit to learn about tackling etc. but so far I have been impressed.

Senior Player
    I think he's well and truly exceeded all of our expectations.

I think its been noted before but I'd like to see him be a bit more adventurous with his kicking. He doesn't miss many targets, but it would be good if he had the confidence to have more penitration

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    I think he's well and truly exceeded all of our expectations.

I think its been noted before but I'd like to see him be a bit more adventurous with his kicking. He doesn't miss many targets, but it would be good if he had the confidence to have more penitration
    I said to my mates last week, watch this kid, he's going to be an elite player one day.
    I said the same thing about Goodesy after the first time I saw him play.
    Hope Chandelier stays fit and healthy.

Veterans List
    Very promising and has come along quickly but not sure he's a lock just yet. Seems to have all the tools to make a go of it, hopefully he can keep progressing.

GWS and the Hawks play with a small mobile backline primarily this season

I wonder if AA doing well might prevent a player such as Laidler getting back in when we are full strength as we try to have a faster backline feature

Rampe is playing as a Gibson third tall now anyway so do we need to keep our backline nimble like GWS and the Hawks

The Hawks talls besides Frawley are fast ie Stratten tall but fast and the GWS backline is small and fast primarily

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast