Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 19

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Happy with that output?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Sinclair has had the lowest TOG % in the past 2 games, with the exception of the injured Zak Jones, 66 and 61, respectively. That'pretty low for any player. I also noticed that he had those patella tendinitis straps on both knees. We'd probably like to use him in Perth on a ground he's familiar with, but I think he's got knee problems and is struggling. If Nanka is fit, I'd prefer him to Naismith. The ground is likely to be wet with rain predicted for the weekend and I think those conditions suit Nankervis better.
    I sorta like the idea of playing Sinclair in Perth; just to provide some sort of answer to the, 'who got the better of the Sinclair/Jetta trade' question. Maybe we could see Sinclair trying to run down Jetta, and Jetta trying to throw his weight around in the ruck?
    I also like the idea of it being wet in Perth. I saw a fair bit of the Eagles/Demons game and some of the Eagles players looked like they were allergic to water. Actually, now that I think of it, a couple of the Eagles looked like they were also allergic to soap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Happy with that output?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    For someone largely playing in the backline: yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Cunningham only gets a touch against lesser sides. Hard ball gets not in repertoire.
    You underestimate Harry's value as a decoy. Opposition sides are trying to keep him out of the play and let Hanners get the ball so he can kick it back to them. He's a very smart player by not risking injury at a time when we have so few senior players available. I'm sure he'll be back hammering in at those contests once AJ is fully recovered.

Harry does a lot of other underappreciated things.
    • He very rarely gets caught holding the ball.
    • He's never given away a free kick for umpire abuse.
    • He's never been suspended by the MRP.
    • He visits kids in hospital more than any other player.
    • He calls his mother twice a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I sorta like the idea of playing Sinclair in Perth; just to provide some sort of answer to the, 'who got the better of the Sinclair/Jetta trade' question. Maybe we could see Sinclair trying to run down Jetta, and Jetta trying to throw his weight around in the ruck?
    I also like the idea of it being wet in Perth. I saw a fair bit of the Eagles/Demons game and some of the Eagles players looked like they were allergic to water. Actually, now that I think of it, a couple of the Eagles looked like they were also allergic to soap.
    Only one problem with this post.

We're playing Freo.

Otherwise, I like it.

Senior Player
    It certainly would be a selection stunner if the Dockers chose Jetta this week. Certainly is possible since he is unlikely to be in Melbourne for the Collingwood game.

You underestimate Harry's value as a decoy. Opposition sides are trying to keep him out of the play and let Hanners get the ball so he can kick it back to them. He's a very smart player by not risking injury at a time when we have so few senior players available. I'm sure he'll be back hammering in at those contests once AJ is fully recovered.

- - - Updated - - -

We're playing Freo.

Otherwise, I like it.
    Damn, I knew that I shouldn't have ordered that last glass of wine! Though of course, I could try to blame the liberal controlled media.

On the veteran's list
    I thought we'd have a tight match playing Freo on their home deck, but having to play the eagles at the same time is a bit of an ask!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    It certainly would be a selection stunner if the Dockers chose Jetta this week. Certainly is possible since he is unlikely to be in Melbourne for the Collingwood game.
    Hmmm, maybe I could ask the AFL to rearrange this week's fixtures, just so I don't seem like a total tool on social media? Nah, that would only have a chance of working if I was a Hawthorn member.

Senior Player
    I often think there is a bit of "you're only as good as your last game" in the posts re some of our players on this forum.
    But I've discovered we have nothing on Port fans. Check out a strand called ".... the @@@@@@@*** GWS game" on the Port page on
    Big Footy. It's hysterical. Twenty pages of Port supporters mercilessly hoeing into their own players after Port were run over in
    the second half by GWS yesterday.

Damn, I knew that I shouldn't have ordered that last glass of wine! Though of course, I could try to blame the liberal controlled media.
    No big deal. Michael Talia thought we were playing Manchester United.

This is the game to get HC going, get him to Tag S Hill. Surely, surely someone in that coaches box can see that......Stop him and the game is done
    Get Towers to play Fwd., Defensive on Mundy
    Smith on Walters Deep, Mitchell on him around stoppages, Lloyd around the ground

Veterans List

- - - Updated - - -

We're playing Freo.

Otherwise, I like it.
    Once again Harry's mum didn't have to wash his shorts. He doesn't get caught because he only gets the gimmi kicks 20metres in the clear.

Veterans List
    Changes; Richards T to full back to release Rampe and anyone else to move the ball quicker out of the back line. Lloyd can then take up his usual untagged link player role. McVeigh to the HBF.
    Out; HC and Foote (looks ok)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast