Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Round 15 - July 27-31

#redandwhitewash

Almost Football Legend

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Congratulations to Tara, and all involved at South West Sydney Magpies and Wests Magpies, firstly for the cooperation and foresight to overcome all of the logistics, and ensure that their combined 19's Div 2 team got on the park ... and secondly for what is already a successful season.

The team has been competitive and developing all year, and I see that they knocked off 3rd placed North Shore on the weekend and have a stranglehold on 4th spot, and only a win behind the Bombers.

Well done guys, hard work rewarded, good luck for the rest of the season!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by unconfuseme View Post
    Congratulations to Tara, and all involved at South West Sydney Magpies and Wests Magpies, firstly for the cooperation and foresight to overcome all of the logistics, and ensure that their combined 19's Div 2 team got on the park ... and secondly for what is already a successful season.

The team has been competitive and developing all year, and I see that they knocked off 3rd placed North Shore on the weekend and have a stranglehold on 4th spot, and only a win behind the Bombers.

Well done guys, hard work rewarded, good luck for the rest of the season!
    Thanks UC - Our focus this year has been ensuring continuity of our 19's team and the last two years have been a real struggle however we should see the rewards of keeping the team on the paddock from next season on for some time to come.

I am looking forward to just coming down to Rosedale and watching footy from 2017 and seeing how they progress.

Quote Originally Posted by tara View Post
    Thanks UC - Our focus this year has been ensuring continuity of our 19's team and the last two years have been a real struggle however we should see the rewards of keeping the team on the paddock from next season on for some time to come.

I am looking forward to just coming down to Rosedale and watching footy from 2017 and seeing how they progress.
    I'll believe that when I see it!

Believe it, picture this Tara without any coaching to do on the cans at 10, poor umpires they will be asking for earmuffs to umpire at Rosedale next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12