Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Rnd 19 MDT Fremantle V Sydney. 13.20 pm. D.S.

Hi all, not sure if we have any torrenters here on RWO but if so I'm hoping that someone might be able to offer me an invite to an AFL torrent site called aussierul.es. I missed the Freo game due to work on the weekend and also moved house last week so don't have foxtel to record it! I'm hoping that it will be on that site so I can download and watch the magnificent victory!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Hi all, not sure if we have any torrenters here on RWO but if so I'm hoping that someone might be able to offer me an invite to an AFL torrent site called aussierul.es. I missed the Freo game due to work on the weekend and also moved house last week so don't have foxtel to record it! I'm hoping that it will be on that site so I can download and watch the magnificent victory!

Not the greatest quality, but you can always watch using this -> Smart Replay - AFL.com.au

Hi all, not sure if we have any tormentors here on RWO but if so I'm hoping that someone might be able to offer me an invite to an AFL torment site called Aussie Rules.
    Sorry, but it wasn't clear to me what your post meant until I realised that you made a few spelling errors, which I have taken the liberty to correct.

I thought that RWO had plenty of tormentors, but I can understand that some fans are looking for some more serious action. I do know of a bar that specializes in tormenting Swans' supporters (you can PM me for the location):

But if you're into serious torment, I recommend the following website:

Official AFL Website of the Richmond Football Club

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    It does seem the selectors do use a system similar to the NEAFL best. Nonetheless, it must do wonders for his confidence, which was already looking very high.

Now, if we can only find a way to get Dean Towers a Team of the Week selection.
    He already made the TOTW in one of the bye rounds.

What a magnificent second half.
    Chandelier is such a lovely young man. He gifted Pav one of his goals. There was a big smile on his face when Pav got the mark. Nice one.
    Pity we let them in at the end.
    Percentage is most important.

There's talk that if the bogans have a home final, it'll be moved to ANZ.
    Barry, that'll brighten your day.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

McVeigh for Brownlow Site Admin RogueSwan's Avatar
    Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Hi all, not sure if we have any dementors here on RWO but if so I'm hoping that someone might be able to offer me an invite to an AFL torrent site called aussierul.es. I missed the Freo game due to work on the weekend and also moved house last week so don't have foxtel to record it! I'm hoping that it will be on that site so I can download and watch the magnificent victory!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Sorry, but it wasn't clear to me what your post meant until I realised that you made a few spelling errors, which I have taken the liberty to correct.
    I thought that RWO had plenty of dementors
    My turn
    Dementor-wasp-2.jpg
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Just wild about Harry

If I was ever into that sort of thing I would have sent you a message. ????

Quote Originally Posted by Dosser View Post
    If I was ever into that sort of thing I would have sent you a message. ????
    I would be very appreciative of that! ????

what is considered by the coaches as more gutsy and respected

1. a player running 50m with the ball in hand and setting up play?

or

2. or a player running 70m as a decoy player (no ball in hand) to open up space for his team?

Did anyone see lloyd in the 10th minute of the 2 qtr run from one wing across to the other when our backline was under pressure........he ran 70m plus to drag a player in the midfield across to the far wing boundary and then AA could run thru into the middle of the field and feed Buddy

That played was a amazing gut running with no reward personlly, no stat but massive team first points by fellow players
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    AG, I enjoy reading the details you see in play.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    here here or should I say cheer cheer

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Me too. Makes me feel obtuse though when I realise how much I miss.

AG, I assume you play/have played footy? I think (and probably the case in any sport which someone has played, particularly if one has been coached) you see more than the enthusiastic non-playing fan - the latter being me in the case of footy.

So please keep up these observations.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910