Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Rohan

Senior Player

Gary Rohan

Herald Sun reports that Geelong are sniffing around Gaz, he's contracted for another season though.

Hopefully he repays the loyalty our club has shown him as he's one of my favourites!!

All bad news this week, with Mitchell holding out at the moment. Would be ironic if he followed in his father's footsteps

Quote Originally Posted by caj23 View Post
    Herald Sun reports that Geelong are sniffing around Gaz, he's contracted for another season though.

Hopefully he repays the loyalty our club has shown him as he's one of my favourites!!

All bad news this week, with Mitchell holding out at the moment. Would be ironic if he followed in his father's footsteps
    & goes to Collingwood? That'd be yet another reason for me to hate the Pies!

Swans have been good to Gaz in working with him through rehab. Can't see him pushing for a trade.

Warming the Bench
    I believe that Gary got married recently. Is his lady from Sydney or from the hometown? This often influences what players do. eg Darren Jolly, Pat Dangerfield.

He's got the X factor and I hope he stays - go ginger ninja

He's a good man. He will stay loyal to those who were loyal to him and gave him every chance to succeed.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Gaz is staying with us for his entire career, I can feel it in me waters.

I reckon Mitchell will stay too. I think his manager is holding out for the next CBA and salary cap to make sure he gets the best deal he can.
    Today's a draft of your epitaph

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hope Gary stays, and if thinking he owes something helps then that's fine, but I feel like returning from that broken leg was payback enough to the club.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrevan View Post
    I believe that Gary got married recently. Is his lady from Sydney or from the hometown? This often influences what players do. eg Darren Jolly, Pat Dangerfield.

He's got the X factor and I hope he stays - go ginger ninja
    There's only one person to turn to here - Are you here AnnieH - is Gary Rohan's wife from Sydney?
    (Gary Rohan is tops in my opinion - he's one of the reasons why I'm a proud Swans supporter.)

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    There's only one person to turn to here - Are you here AnnieH - is Gary Rohan's wife from Sydney?
    (Gary Rohan is tops in my opinion - he's one of the reasons why I'm a proud Swans supporter.)
    His best mate went back to the West..that isn't working so well as yet.
    Might make Gaz think twice.
    Hope he stays tho (and that Jet's season improves).

Rival clubs circling Swans utility - AFL.com.au Towers is being sought by Lions and Vic clubs... Really

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Rival clubs circling Swans utility - AFL.com.au Towers is being sought by Lions and Vic clubs... Really
    Yes, really.......trade bait?

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    I think Towers for Daniel McStay of Brisbane would be a good swap and beneficial to all parties.

Towers could have a breakout run from now on and hold his spot through the finals although he hasn't shown the ability to string more than 1 or 2 good games together. 3 important games coming up and good opportunity to show his worth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast