Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dawson MRP

Dawson MRP

3 weeks
    Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and he'll be shoeless.

Dawson MRP

Good. And actually four weeks down to three with early plea. Dawson has not amended his ways despite previous sanctions - which takes this action past forgivable carelessness.

I note that the MRP statement refers to the medical report from the Swans in assessing the incident as careless conduct with high impact to the head. As someone here has already pointed out, Lloyd exhibited the 'fencing' arm action typical of concussion when he first rolled on to his back. I hope he does not play this coming week - he is far too young to be risking his future brain health.

Is suspension a punishment or a reward in this Fremantle "the preseason can't come soon enough" Dockers team?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Is suspension a punishment or a reward in this Fremantle "the preseason can't come soon enough" Dockers team?
    Good point. Perhaps Dawson's penalty should be amended to include 15 hours per week cleaning toilets at Perth sports venues during his suspension period.

Blog Entries
    He's a dirty dog!!

Veterans List
    Agree Scott. He has no regard for fellow players. Jockeys are paranoid about injury to their peers. Dawson deserves to be railroaded from the game. Every game he does the ear massage, deliberately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Agree Scott. He has no regard for fellow players. Jockeys are paranoid about injury to their peers. Dawson deserves to be railroaded from the game. Every game he does the ear massage, deliberately.
    It was in stark contrast to the one a few minutes earlier, where Rohan checked on the Docker to make sure he was OK, after a fierce and fair tackle.
    He just lined him up. Probably wouldn't have been as bad if the handball had found it's target.

Probably a bit harsh on this occasion but the bloke's an absolute turkey so no sympathy from me

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Not sure the penalty fits the crime but he certainly has priors that have been let go before so balances out I guess

Coffs Harbour - home of Swans summer camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    ... I hope he does not play this coming week - he is far too young to be risking his future brain health.
    I hope he doesn't play this week, but only if the Dr's say he isn't fit to play, otherwise let him play the Power.
    I mentioned this it the MDT thread, how good was it to see Rohan concerned about the Docker he cleaned up just moments before Dawson's attack of Lloyd?
    "Fortunately, this is the internet, so knowing nothing is no obstacle to having an opinion!." Beerman 18-07-2017

Senior Player
    In our house we have wondered for many years how on earth Zac Dawson continues to have an AFL career. What, precisely, does
    he actually do on the field? Besides a few ungamely punches and some crude tackles. I think I saw him take one kick yesterday, a season high no doubt. He is a 150 game player FFS. He followed Ross Lyon over to Freo from St Kilda. Maybe he has some incriminating photos of Ross and wanted to remind him.

On the veteran's list
    I think in his three Grand Finals combined he had a total of 8 possessions. I could have done that!
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast