Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 20: NT Thunder v Sydney Swans Reserves @ TIO Stadium

Will Talia qualify for NEAFL semi's?
    I must admit I haven't watched all of replay but the toppies down back worked hard,the mids most probably due to lack of rotations tired but up forward the listed players burn the toppies a lot.Benny put at least 3 out of bounds when he could either had hit up Rose, Wilson or Reinhard.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    As long as the seniors as in the AFL finals everyone is eligible for the NEAFL finals. That is what happened a few years ago and I can't see any reason why it should be any different now.

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    As long as the seniors as in the AFL finals everyone is eligible for the NEAFL finals. That is what happened a few years ago and I can't see any reason why it should be any different now.
    You are giving the AFL too much credit for consistency as we all know they change the rules whenever they feel like it.

[QUOTE=Leaguey;704563]
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    Best Players: B. McGlynn, J. Laidler, D. Baron-Hay, J. Rose, T. Derickx, H. Marsh[/QUOTE

Army mate at game heard COR had internal injury but not sure what?
    Leonardis broken nose might be reason he went forward & Derickx concussion plus Davis didn't even start game but was there !!!
    Looking light on for Ressies next week!
    After looking at the stats, I realise you're referring to Ben not Abe. Any reason for his absence?

Thanks again Ugg for these weekly stats.

I'm surprised by how good Dawson's stats were, considering we both thought he doesn't get involved enough. While McGlynn, who seemed to have the ball quite a lot only had 18 possies. Could the stats be wrong?

I got the impression that Newman was our best. His stats were the best, yet he gets no votes.

Not a bad game from Ilett. More than 10 Galloways.

I wonder how many Galloways Buddy would get if he played a NEAFL game.

Abe still on crutches at SCG a couple of weeks ago so not sure how bad he is & my mate from Darwin reckons Ben Davis got injured in the warm up !

Punctured lung for COR
    To make matters worse, and I�m sure Colin sees the silver lining in this, he can�t fly out of Darwin so we�re looking at an exit strategy for him.

�Options range from staying up there to getting in a car and driving back for four days, so either way he�s going to have a hell of a story!�

I'd love to know what they have against Nic Newman because he's rarely named BOG in the official best list (this week he didn't even rate a mention) but looking at his stats and DT rating he looked clearly one of our better players to say the least!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    I'd love to know what they have against Nic Newman because he's rarely named BOG in the official best list (this week he didn't even rate a mention) but looking at his stats and DT rating he looked clearly one of our better players to say the least!

This has Shane Biggs written all over it

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post

Looking at replay you couldn't pick any of them to honest !!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123