Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sam Reid Surgery

Warming the Bench
    No way we'll get rid of him at seasons end. Still an important player for us, plus would probably get unders for him if traded because he hasn't player for over 12 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mattybloods View Post
    No way we'll get rid of him at seasons end. Still an important player for us, plus would probably get unders for him if traded because he hasn't player for over 12 months

At the very least pay him less.

Quote Originally Posted by 56-14 View Post
    As a side issue, who'd be interested in Cloke?
    If S.Reid to Pies - Cloke to ??? - then ??? to us?
    Nooo !!.. It would be funny if Cloke came to us and starting kicking bags of goals every week.. Just imagine Eddie..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post
    Nooo !!.. It would be funny if Cloke came to us and starting kicking bags of goals every week.. Just imagine Eddie..
    It would be hilarious but unless he's playing for match payments only, we don't need a 30 year old, past his prime, inconsistent forward competing with our current forwards; if he's not up to senior standard with us, he's taking up cap space.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheer_Cheer View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mattybloods View Post

If we don't trade him this year he's a free agent when his contract ends in 2017 and he get nothing. X is playing well and is a good kick at goal not injury prone maybe best to trade Sam

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    If we don't trade him this year he's a free agent when his contract ends in 2017 and he get nothing. X is playing well and is a good kick at goal not injury prone maybe best to trade Sam
    Good call. We can't keep everyone.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    Ahhhh fair call didn't realise he was a free agent next year. Still I think he is a required player. X has played his role well but if he has a slump who could come in as a third tall? Is Abe Davis playing forward (when not injured)?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Started the year forward but was playing back when injured. essentially did a a swap with Richards. Think he looks better as a back.

I wonder what kind of procedure it was. Most achilles tendon surgery requires months to recover. Maybe it was just to remove a small Pokemon.

Maybe a weedle.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    I wonder what kind of procedure it was. Most achilles tendon surgery requires months to recover. Maybe it was just to remove a small Pokemon.
    He's had the odd Calfemon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast