Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnd 21. MDT. St Kilda V Sydney. ES , 7:25pm

Blog Entries
    What was the McVeigh 50m for?
    We assumed it was an zone infringement, but had no idea. The replay didn't show anything either.

I reckon X deserved a 50 minutes later as he was mauled and knocked to the ground after a mark, but I reckon the umps didn't want to pay a 4th!!
    There would have been a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    What was the McVeigh 50m for?
    We assumed it was an zone infringement, but had no idea. The replay didn't show anything either.
    Player walked over the mark.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Player walked over the mark.
    Thanks.

I suppose we will go into next week with just one change, Tippett probably for Nankervis. This comes after 3 consecutive weeks with an unchanged lineup. That continuity is evident by how well we are coordinating as a team. During that superb 3rd quarter we did have a few minutes where we blew excellent chances for a goal with some poor decisions and Horse nearly lost his head in the box over it. But generally speaking, we seem to be working better getting good scoring opportunities going into our F50.

I thought it should be mentioned how well Lloyd has been playing. He has 35 possessions, not sure, but likely his personal best. He took a lot of kick ins and was involved in many of our scoring linkages. Seemed to pop up everywhere when an extra player was needed to get the ball moving forward.

I've been generally pleased with Towers' play since he's come back to the senior side, although he didn't have a particularly big game yesterday. I said last week that he's improved since we've seemingly relieved him of his defensive game, but he really needs to work on his tackling. Someone with his speed shouldn't be so easy to run past.

Veterans List
    I heard on the radio this morning that Fisher has been cleared of any damage to his jaw so hopefully Nankervis will only get a week at the most.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning that Fisher has been cleared of any damage to his jaw so hopefully Nankervis will only get a week at the most.

If assessed as careless, high, medium impact - would be two weeks, down to one with early guilty plea.

I thought at the time that it was an unavoidable collision with Nankervis turning side on to brace himself. If so there might not be a charge. But I'm now not sure that is so after looking at the video replay.

Richmond beating Geelong so far. Would be great news. Would almost assure a top 4 spot from here on in after GWS lost yesterday

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by longmile View Post
    Richmond beating Geelong so far. Would be great news. Would almost assure a top 4 spot from here on in after GWS lost yesterday
    I am at that game and Geelong are terrible. It's interesting how they tend to play badly against the bottom 8 sides. Hopefully we don't play this bad against the tigers in a couple of weeks.

And that Freo have an epiphany and get up over Adelaide!!!

Oh well Freo have let us down!!

So have Richmond by the look of it...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yep, can't trust those Tigers!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast