Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MRP - Parker and Nankervis

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Ludwig, excuse me but did I read this correctly? Are you saying something complimentary about Tom Dx??
    He's been doing a tremendous job in the reserves carrying the entire load in the ruck. I was working up a sweat just watching him play, although I admit that may have something to do with living in Thailand. Looks prime to have a big finals series. I'm getting a bit nostalgic thinking about his impending retirement. If there were a salary cap on modelling, then we might have a shot at keeping him.

Tom and Trent.jpg

I see that Trent West announced his retirement, which adds to the nostalgia. Who can forget the ruck battle at the Gabba between Tom and Trent in May 2014 in one of the great ruck duels of the modern era. Tom carried the ruck load that day for a hobbled Mike Pyke. Tom kick the sealer and we came away with the victory 123-39. It was one of Tom's better games in a magnificent 15 game AFL career.
    Last edited by Ludwig; 15th August 2016 at 09:40 PM.

Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Careless??
    Not intentional??
    I call BS.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    its almost beyond belief that boomer Harvey cops a fine??????? Imagine if Adam Goodes copped a fine for that. You would still hear the crying and the booing would have increased by triple.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    its almost beyond belief that boomer Harvey cops a fine??????? Imagine if Adam Goodes copped a fine for that. You would still hear the crying and the booing would have increased by triple.
    Too true!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    So glad that Nankervis is free to play. With Tippo coming into the senior side, probably Nanka will play in the ressies. Tom Derickx has had to carry the load in the reserves since Sinclair went down. Galloway is useless and Tom has pretty much had to go it alone in the ruck. He was hit in the face in the 3rd qtr and looked ready to throw in the towel but played on despite the threat of serious long term injury.
    Hit in the FACE!!!
    OMG. Did he bruise???
    I just fainted.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    They have been going off on the radio about the Harvey decision.

I can't stand Harvey but I had to admit that I cheered when I saw Mitchell had copped it for a change. I'm evil !

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Hit in the FACE!!!
    OMG. Did he bruise???
    I just fainted.
    It was an unfortunate incident. He was taken by surprise when the ball came into his hands and he smacked himself in the mouth. I'm waiting for the training photos to come out to see how much damage was done. Crossing my fingers.

tom derickx arm mouth.jpg

Gold Ludwig.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    He's been doing a tremendous job in the reserves carrying the entire load in the ruck. I was working up a sweat just watching him play, although I admit that may have something to do with living in Thailand. Looks prime to have a big finals series. I'm getting a bit nostalgic thinking about his impending retirement. If there were a salary cap on modelling, then we might have a shot at keeping him.

Tom and Trent.jpg

I see that Trent West announced his retirement, which adds to the nostalgia. Who can forget the ruck battle at the Gabba between Tom and Trent in May 2014 in one of the great ruck duels of the modern era. Tom carried the ruck load that day for a hobbled Mike Pyke. Tom kick the sealer and we came away with the victory 123-39. It was one of Tom's better games in a magnificent 15 game AFL career.
    The funny thing about that photo is that umpire hadnt even balled it up yet, they were both checking themselves out on the scoreboard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234