Thread: Umpire Matt Stevic - 300 games

Senior Player

Umpire Matt Stevic - 300 games

Matt Stevic will umpire his 300th game this weekend.

Umpire's coach Hayden Kennedy on Whistleblowers: "Matt�s been a fantastic umpire for us. A magnificent leader amongst our group. Very professional in his approach. Very dedicated to what he is doing."

Joins Michael Tuck and Leigh Matthews in the 300 club for the brown and gold, and they will have a huge banner for him this weekend :P

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    One of the faithful.

I hear all umpires are invited to a special post-match briefing ahead of the Hawks finals campaign. This will be followed by a special team bonding session.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

No doubt #freekickhawthorn will be throwing him a surprise party.
    No BYO.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltopia View Post
    Matt Stevic will umpire his 300th game this weekend.

Umpire's coach Hayden Kennedy on Whistleblowers: "Matt�s been a fantastic umpire for us. A magnificent leader amongst our group. Very professional in his approach. Very dedicated to what he is doing."

Joins Michael Tuck and Leigh Matthews in the 300 club for the brown and gold, and they will have a huge banner for him this weekend :P
    I heard this too. I nearly choked on my weaties. Psycho Sammy is also part of the Hawthorn 300 club.

There's a BBQ at Hodgeys place after the game to celebrate Stevic's 300th. Hodgey, Mitchey and Lewie will have a couple of quiet sherbets with 'Stevs'. It had to be at Hodgeys place because he doesn't want to drive home.

Stevs "Aw shucks - I hope I get to umpire you guys on the weekend."

Stevic unsuprisingly has been called up by the hawks for friday night- they must be worried calling him up for week 1 of the finals hehe

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar
    Has Stevic umpired any Hawks games at all this year? This is most definitely a recall!

I took a look back on the past two finals series. Of the seven games played by the Hawks (including the Grand Finals), Stevic has umpired five.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector