Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The RWO 2016 AFL Finals/Grand Final Planning forum has been activated! Check the link

Booked my leave back in May - discussed with besties last night - I will have 2 PC tickets - just gotta work out which wine companies sponsor teams in the AFL and as the besties own about 9 bottle shops they may be able to score another 2 tickets from a wine maker - so the plan (if it all falls into place ) is my bestie she sits with me and the boys go the corporate seats - well you gotta start somewhere. And it will be the traditional road trip! So might still be grange and cheezels in the car park!!!????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Booked my leave back in May - discussed with besties last night - I will have 2 PC tickets - just gotta work out which wine companies sponsor teams in the AFL and as the besties own about 9 bottle shops they may be able to score another 2 tickets from a wine maker - so the plan (if it all falls into place ) is my bestie she sits with me and the boys go the corporate seats - well you gotta start somewhere. And it will be the traditional road trip! So might still be grange and cheezels in the car park!!!??????
    Thank heavens you're going this year Wardy, I blame your non-attendance in 2014 for the teams pitiful performance

- - - Updated - - -

Booked my leave back in May - discussed with besties last night - I will have 2 PC tickets - just gotta work out which wine companies sponsor teams in the AFL and as the besties own about 9 bottle shops they may be able to score another 2 tickets from a wine maker - so the plan (if it all falls into place ) is my bestie she sits with me and the boys go the corporate seats - well you gotta start somewhere. And it will be the traditional road trip! So might still be grange and cheezels in the car park!!!????????????
    Thank heavens you're going this year Wardy, I blame your non-attendance in 2014 for the teams pitiful performance

Goes up to 11
    So might still be grange and cheezels in the car park!!!????????????
    Crazy - one of Australia's finest icons, the epitome of timeless sophistication and an equisite combination of flavours, and you go and ruin it all by serving grange with em???

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels View Post

- - - Updated - - -

+1

Quote Originally Posted by jono2707 View Post
    Crazy - one of Australia's finest icons, the epitome of timeless sophistication and an equisite combination of flavours, and you go and ruin it all by serving grange with em???
    ????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    +1
    Aww that's huge pressure !! My theory is if the weather at the MCG is fine & sunny we are stuffed (2006 & 2014) -but in 2005 & 2012 it was cold & miserable and you know how that turned out!!!!so start doing your rain dances peeps around then!!
    And I have to say as much of a red wine lover that am (and drinking wine is one of my favourite things in life) this bottle of grange was a major disappointment (it was 1995 vintage) but thanks to ScottH for bringing the box of cheezels - it made the wine actually taste better!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    +1
    We drank that in 2006 - disaster wine, disaster game result & disaster car accident for me opposite princess park that night- it was a @@@@ day!!

Blog Entries
    And in plastic cups!!!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    And in plastic cups!!!
    I
    Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    It was a classy picture - grange in plastic glasses and cheezels straight from the box being passed around like a doobie - fabulous!!

Have we all received our letters from the club?

I have one category two ballot draw letter if anyone is desperate.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Ok I have a question !! I'm premiership club so I'm keen to know if you think it's better to register online or over the phone? (And Al did ours in 2012 and I gave mine away in 2014)

Ok I have a question !! I'm premiership club so I'm keen to know if you think it's better to register online or over the phone? (And Al did ours in 2012 and I gave mine away in 2014)
    I did it online in 2014 and didn't have a problem

If we win ..... register online. Nothing to be gained by putting yourself into the interminably long wait on Ticketek's phone line.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast