Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The RWO 2016 AFL Finals/Grand Final Planning forum has been activated! Check the link

I'm doing ok right now, thanks Danzar's Avatar

The RWO 2016 AFL Finals/Grand Final Planning forum has been activated! Check the link

Here it is. RWO - RedAndWhiteOnline.com

Go nuts with your questions, comments or anything else finals/grand final related.
    Captain, I am detecting large quantities of win in this sector

Oh here we go again. The nervous wait for the GF tickets preference category letter, (I hope they get mine right this year) the logging on to register your intent in week 1 of the finals, the nervous wait to get through week 1 of the finals, If we dont then its even more nerves to get through Week 2. The sickening thought at bombing out in a Prelim when finishing the regular season on top. The actual Prelim final day seems to take an age to arrive. Made worse if there is an injury cloud or a threat of suspension hanging over any of your players. If we get through the Prelim the joy is tempered by the knowledge that it is all for nothing with one game still to go. The nervous wait and anticipation for GF ticket allocation (I got M35, N48 for me, O16 for me and the missus, where's the cheer squad sitting, blah blah blah...) the emptying of the bank accounts as airfares, accommodation and tickets are either paid for from savings or paid via already stretched credit cards. The devouring of every piece of news relating to the big game. GF parade, is only an occasion to build further tension. The gut churning nerves of Grand Final day (I don't know about others here but I get so nervous, I can't eat or drink before and during the game, coffee is the exception)...my nerves are shot just thinking about it. Not sure I can do this again, Maybe I should be a Richmond supporter, much less stress!!!

Senior Player
    Doctor J, ask any Richmond fan and I bet they would kill to be in your position.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Doctor J, ask any Richmond fan and I bet they would kill to be in your position.
    Hehe.
    Most of them still think they have to queue up for 3 days to get tickets

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor J. View Post
    Oh here we go again. The nervous wait for the GF tickets preference category letter, (I hope they get mine right this year) the logging on to register your intent in week 1 of the finals, the nervous wait to get through week 1 of the finals, If we dont then its even more nerves to get through Week 2. The sickening thought at bombing out in a Prelim when finishing the regular season on top. The actual Prelim final day seems to take an age to arrive. Made worse if there is an injury cloud or a threat of suspension hanging over any of your players. If we get through the Prelim the joy is tempered by the knowledge that it is all for nothing with one game still to go. The nervous wait and anticipation for GF ticket allocation (I got M35, N48 for me, O16 for me and the missus, where's the cheer squad sitting, blah blah blah...) the emptying of the bank accounts as airfares, accommodation and tickets are either paid for from savings or paid via already stretched credit cards. The devouring of every piece of news relating to the big game. GF parade, is only an occasion to build further tension. The gut churning nerves of Grand Final day (I don't know about others here but I get so nervous, I can't eat or drink before and during the game, coffee is the exception)...my nerves are shot just thinking about it. Not sure I can do this again, Maybe I should be a Richmond supporter, much less stress!!!
    It's awesome, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Hehe.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Hehe.
    How do non-members go about getting tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Pretty much impossible to get one, unless you are willing for fork out $2,500 for a breakfast function ticket.

I booked my airfares and accommodation yesterday. Have until 28 September to cancel my accommodation for free.
    Thought I'd get in early.
    Just in case.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    Keep an eye on the Swans forums, I managed to pick up 3 unwanted standing room tickets for cost in 2014 for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by aardvark View Post
    Keep an eye on the Swans forums, I managed to pick up 3 unwanted standing room tickets for cost in 2014 for the kids.
    Well THAT was an experience they won't forget .......

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Well THAT was an experience they won't forget .......
    not to mention the expense. I try not to remember that game that must not be mentioned.

Senior Player
    Did the same yesterday too, as I'm pretty bullish about us getting to the GF this year. It's actually a long weekend then. The flight prices are still vaguely OK at the moment, at about $450 return from Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Pretty much impossible to get one, unless you are willing for fork out $2,500 for a breakfast function ticket.

I booked my airfares and accommodation yesterday. Have until 28 September to cancel my accommodation for free.
    Thought I'd get in early.
    Just in case.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast