Thread: Dan Robinson signs new contract to 2018

Senior Player

Dan Robinson signs new contract to 2018

Good news. I do think that he's promising. And it's good of the club to give him a vote of confidence, despite his injury problems.

Blog Entries
    Not a lot of love from RWO for young Dan.
    I thought he was becoming an important and consistent player before his injury.
    Might be a coincidence, but we were averaging 100+ points a game before with him in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Not a lot of love from RWO for young Dan.
    I thought he was becoming an important and consistent player before his injury.
    Might be a coincidence, but we were averaging 100+ points a game before with him in the team.
    I like Robinson, and thought he was showing good signs of development before the injury took him down. Like the young guys, he needs time and patience, especially early on in his afl career - but by the end of his few games this year, I could begin to see why the faith is there. Good to see him sign on, even though he will have to work hard to find a place in the team and then maintain it, given the strong level of competition we have for spots.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."