Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: RWO Game Day Thread - Finals Weeks 1-3 - 27th-28th August

Almost Football Legend

RWO Game Day Thread - Finals Weeks 1-3 - 27th-28th August

Saturday 27th August - Finals

Blacktown ISP Oval 1
    9:20 Newtown Breakaways (Change room 1) v Power Wolves (Change room 4) Women's Premier Division � Semi Final 1
    11:45 Sydney University (Change room 2) v Gold Coast Suns (Change room 3) NEAFL � Elimination Final 2
    14:25 St George Dragons (Change room 1) v UNSW ES Bulldogs (Change room 4) Under 19s Division One � Qualifying Final
    16:45 St George Dragons (Change room 2) v UTS Bats (Change room 3) Premier Division � Qualifying Final
    19:15 Macquarie University (Change room 4) v St George Dragons (Red Clash) (Change room 1) Division One � Qualifying Final

Kanebridge Oval
    10:00 St George Dragons (Home Change Room) v West Sydney Magpies (Away Change Room) Under 19s Division Two � Preliminary Final
    12:10 Nor-West Jets (Home Change Room) v Campbelltown Blues (Away Change Room) Division Three � Semi Final 1
    14:20 North Shore Bombers (Home Change Room) v South West Sydney (Clash) (Away Change Room) Division Two � Semi Final 1

Sunday 28th August - Finals

Blacktown ISP Oval 1
    9:00 UNSW ES Stingrays (Change room 1) v Sydney University Bombers (Change room 4) Women's Premier Division Semi Final � Semi Final 2
    11:05 South Coast Thunder (Change room 2) v Pennant Hills Demons (Change room 3) Under 19s Division One � Elimination Final
    13:10 Western Magic (Change room 1) v Holroyd Parramatta Goannas (Change room 4) Division One � Elimination Final
    15:30 North Shore Bombers (Change room 2) v Pennant Hills Demons (Change room 3) Premier Division � Elimination Final

Henson Park
    9:00 Wollongong Saints (Home Change Room) v Western Magic (Away Change Room) Women's Division One � Preliminary Final
    11:05 North Shore Bombers (Home Change Room) v UTS Bats (Clash) (Away Change Room) Division Four � Preliminary Final
    13:10 Pennant Hills Demons (Home Change Room) v Wollondilly Knights (Away Change Room) Division Three � Semi Final 2
    15:15 Camden Cats (Home Change Room) v Penrith Rams (Away Change Room) Division Two � Semi Final 2
    17:20 UNSW ES Bulldogs (Home Change Room) v Sydney University (Away Change Room) Division Five � Preliminary Final

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Wonder if parra had their time over they would buy jarjoura again. Is destroying the club culture worth scraping into the finals on percentage and out in week 1? Wouldnt want to pay him too much next year as you can almost guarentee he will bring up his "sweet 16"

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Wonder if parra had their time over they would buy jarjoura again. Is destroying the club culture worth scraping into the finals on percentage and out in week 1? Wouldnt want to pay him too much next year as you can almost guarentee he will bring up his "sweet 16"
    Who was the lonely looking figure at BISP today dressed in black, sitting alone for hours under the far light tower, miles away from everyone else ?
    Was he counting his luck that 15+2=15, but not 17 ?

Almost Football Legend
    I won't be able to get this week's report up till this evening. Sorry about that - been a big weekend and I was too buggered to finish it last night and I doubt I'll get much done at work today.

But a big weekend of footy. Super impressive performance by St George, especially in the first half. UTS maybe a bit nervous given the occasion but they get another shot.
    And North Shore's walking wounded hanging on for dear life against a fast-finishing Penno. Bombers will be thrilled about that, but the physios will have a busy week coming up.

Was chatting to a North Shore gent at Henson on Sunday, before he headed to BISP for their PD match. Told me that the Bombers were lucky this week with the Swans reserves having a bye enabling a decent number of Bombers to drop back to Prems. A good selection headache no doubt, but with the Swans back in action next week, could be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    Who was the lonely looking figure at BISP today dressed in black, sitting alone for hours under the far light tower, miles away from everyone else ?
    Was he counting his luck that 15+2=15, but not 17 ?
    Darryl Somers?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortHalfHead View Post
    Was chatting to a North Shore gent at Henson on Sunday, before he headed to BISP for their PD match. Told me that the Bombers were lucky this week with the Swans reserves having a bye enabling a decent number of Bombers to drop back to Prems. A good selection headache no doubt, but with the Swans back in action next week, could be a different story.
    heard the same thing, how can a player/players (Wilson, Hebron) etc, who have played +15 neafl games and only 3 Sydney afl games qualify for Finals?

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    heard the same thing, how can a player/players (Wilson, Hebron) etc, who have played +15 neafl games and only 3 Sydney afl games qualify for Finals?

6.17 Sydney Swans and GWS Giants NEAFL �Top Up�, NSW State Under 18 TAC Cup & National
    Championship matches will count towards finals eligibility for the players AFL Sydney club.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekay View Post
    Darryl Somers
    No Pekay. But if you had said Ozzie Ostrich with his head buried in the sand,then you would have been close.

Quote Originally Posted by Footy Barista View Post
    Be interesting to see how they go next week v UTS. From a dragons point of view (as someone who has never played prems and never will) I'd rather UTS win.

Looks like 3 or 4 ins for prems next week which will filter down to div 1. Should be a great game v uts in div 1.

Warming the Bench
    that rule should be reviewed highly disadvantaged to other clubs players being trained up by professional environment all year for finals in the Sydney afl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saviour01 View Post
    Be interesting to see how they go next week v UTS. From a dragons point of view (as someone who has never played prems and never will) I'd rather UTS win.

Looks like 3 or 4 ins for prems next week which will filter down to div 1. Should be a great game v uts in div 1.
    worried about North shore?

Hasn't done any favours for the Students.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast