Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rd 22 Sydney v Richmond SCG Sat 27 August

Quote Originally Posted by dimelb View Post
    Is Houli on field? If not, Naismith could be in trouble.
    Without seeing a replay, I don't think that Naismith will be in trouble. While he did drive Houli backwards, he didn't seem to drive or sling him into the ground. Houli hitting the ground hard, was due to initial momentum and Naismith letting go halfway through the tackle. Also, the time that Houli spent on the bench, was due to a shoulder injury that he picked up earlier in the game.

Really really hope we don't play GWS. One of gws or hawks has to lose now

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Could not have hoped for a more comprehensive way to go into the finals - brutally efficient going forward and we had it easy with how soft richmond were.

All i can say is bring on September - we are every chance and that in itself is a wonderful achievement given where a lot of us thought we might be at the start of the season.

Cheer cheer the red and the white!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bring it on i say - this team is playing without fear and with a lot of confidence!
    Yes, I think that my preferred qualifying final opponent, is now the mustard on turd. Hopefully we can drive a stake through their evil heart.

Blog Entries
    I only saw the last quarter and we were crap.
    Glad we were already a gazillion points up,

#1 locked up.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, I think that my preferred qualifying final opponent, is now the mustard on turd. Hopefully we can drive a stake through their evil heart.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I dont think there is a scenario now that we would play hawks 1st week. Has to be either GWS (if gws and hawks both win), Adelaide (if one of hawks or gws lose) or West Coast (if both gws and hawks lose).

Senior Player
    Gee. So much for the last 3 danger games. I don't like it. Too easy

Don't think I've been to a game like that since Geelong 2014. Tigers just looked like they wanted the ground to open and swallow them up.

Oh dear this is a concern.
    Reports: Sam Naismith (Sydney Swans) reported for rough conduct on Bachar Houli (Richmond)"
    "

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    It was a WWE style body slam. I think Houli was okay so hopefully that's enough to exonerate Naismith or at worst be limited to a fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz80 View Post
    I dont think there is a scenario now that we would play hawks 1st week. Has to be either GWS (if gws and hawks both win), Adelaide (if one of hawks or gws lose) or West Coast (if both gws and hawks lose).
    Yes, just had a look at the ladder, you're right. On last night's form, the Crows would have to be the preferred option. Although Sloane coming back from that soft suspension Will make them a bit tougher.

This happened in the Richmond press con Dimma's message in a bottle for Hannebery - AFL.com.au

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Burra View Post
    Congratulations Sydney, minor premiers. Especially sweet considering some of the so called experts had us not making finals at all.
    Wasn't just the so called experts there were a few posters on this site writing us off before a ball was kicked in anger. However even the most optimistic of us probably wouldn't have expected the minor premiership

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast