Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rd 22 Sydney v Richmond SCG Sat 27 August

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    This happened in the Richmond press con Dimma's message in a bottle for Hannebery - AFL.com.au
    Quite possible that may have been his last post game press conference as a Richmond coach. Hard to see how they could persevere with him

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    It was a WWE style body slam. I think Houli was okay so hopefully that's enough to exonerate Naismith or at worst be limited to a fine.
    Seems odd to me that it was even a report. If it ends up a suspension, then I might have to join the conspiracy theorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Levii3 View Post
    This happened in the Richmond press con Dimma's message in a bottle for Hannebery - AFL.com.au
    I laughed. Hardwick does have a sense of humour

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Hard to take much from that game, we played well but Tigers were a rabble. Terrible game from their side even considering they had nothing to play for.

I think there is a lot to take from the game.
    Far from being just Richmond 'giving up', a big part was the Swans coming out with drive and focus, knowing that they are a bogey team for us.
    Just need to replicate that through the finals and we're golden.

Naismith needs to change his look somehow. Either has it all wrong, or is going through that awkward stage that Rampe did when he grew his mustache.
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

Not exactly a tough hit out before finals. At least we'll have home ground advantage at ANZ against GWS

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    Cts, the Tigers made some comical errors. We torched them early but they were Freo bad.

Can't control the schedule but couldbt be more different from the 2012 run in.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Oh dear this is a concern.
    Reports: Sam Naismith (Sydney Swans) reported for rough conduct on Bachar Houli (Richmond)"
    "
    Cyril did a similar thing against Melbourne and he wasn't reported or even charged by the MRP. The commentators were gushing over him (as they usually do). So hopefully at worst it will be a fine.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    Cts, the Tigers made some comical errors. We torched them early but they were Freo bad.

Can't control the schedule but couldn't be more different from the 2012 run in.
    Yeah, we went into to that finals series 'battle hardened' and it stood us in good stead indeed.....

Quote Originally Posted by CureTheSane View Post
    Naismith needs to change his look somehow. Either has it all wrong, or is going through that awkward stage that Rampe did when he grew his mustache.
    I like that "Wild Man From Borneo" look he sported on his first game this year

Yeah, he looked more intimidating, not like a software developer like he does now
    The difference between insanity and genius is measured only in success.

The commentators on Ch7 called Richmond witches hats, and at one stage said maybe their coach should go out and move them around.
    BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm still doing the mexican wave.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast