Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Qualifying Final Sydney Swans v GWS Giants at ANZ Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
    Yes Meg, it's the only alcohol free bay in Category 3, so by default you know it's the only bay you will get when you input it.
    Clever huh!

Senior Player
    No alcohol ? What about pies? Are they allowed? There is a lot of weird stuff going on at this club.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Clever huh!

Long Term Injury List
    Have a thought for those who need accessible seating (not me, my son). The "hot line" number has been engaged since 10am. I have been dialling all day. I gave up after 3hrs as I have other things to do. I am trying again now!

Long Term Injury List
    Quote Originally Posted by baskin View Post
    Have a thought for those who need accessible seating (not me, my son). The "hot line" number has been engaged since 10am. I have been dialling all day. I gave up after 3hrs as I have other things to do. I am trying again now!
    Have officially given up and have booked online. Hope that the seats are ok. Those in wheel chairs or the like, and those who need companions are unfairly treated. Not happy AFL & Ticketek!!

1st Qualifying Final Sydney Swans v GWS Giants at ANZ Stadium

Quote Originally Posted by baskin View Post
    Have officially given up and have booked online. Hope that the seats are ok. Those in wheel chairs or the like, and those who need companions are unfairly treated. Not happy AFL & Ticketek!!
    Baskin, this is really really poor. I suggest you lodge a complaint with the Discrimination Commissioner. Ticketek should/could have a dedicated phone number for people who require special access tickets. Or/and an option for special access tickets to click on the online site.
    Last edited by Meg; 30th August 2016 at 04:58 PM.

Veterans List
    I am hoping todays GWS 'drug controversy' and the associated negative publicity and 'distraction' negatively effects their performance on Saturday..........BTW, where are 22 blue, orange and white voodoo dolls when you need them? ......oh, and three flouro green ones. I have the pins ready!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I am hoping todays GWS 'drug controversy' and the associated negative publicity and 'distraction' negatively effects their performance on Saturday..........BTW, where are 22 blue, orange and white voodoo dolls when you need them? ......oh, and three flouro green ones. I have the pins ready!
    I've got mine. Doesn't everyone have one?

Giants voodoo doll.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    No alcohol ? What about pies? Are they allowed? There is a lot of weird stuff going on at this club.
    No .... much to to disgust of Eddie McGuire but the happiness of most of the rest of Australia, NO PIES are required at AFL finals in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    No .... much to to disgust of Eddie McGuire but the happiness of most of the rest of Australia, NO PIES are required at AFL finals in 2016
    Ha ha ha ha ha.
    I got it.
    (After I read it twice.)
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha.
    I got it.
    (After I read it twice.)

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    They have released bays after the sale date as far back as 2006. I remember queuing for tix the day they went on sale to be told the bays I wanted weren't available. They were released later in the week.

I'll buy my tickets (if I can brave the 5km journey from the outer inner west) later this week or early next week.

No rush with the stadium capacity.

Senior Player
    What do people think. Should I accept bay 321 or go alcohol free 401 ?

Or what till tomorrow or later in the week ?

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast