Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Semi Final 1: Sydney Swans Reserves v Aspley Hornets @ Blacktown

On the Rookie List
    Is the 15 limit because we have seniors playing in finals?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgrogan View Post
    Is the 15 limit because we have seniors playing in finals?
    No, that limit applies regardless of whether the seniors are in the finals. Note it is only applicable when we play a non AFL club side. If we were to meet the Giants in next week's Grand Final, there wouldn't be any listed players limit.

Interesting selections with top ups.
    Two debutantes in a GF Prelim versus a side that has been to prelims as a minimum for each year of the history of NEAFL competition.
    You would think you would play tops up that have had a bit of experience in the NEAFL team this year in such an important game.
    Wilson an emergency.I assume if fit enough to be emergency fit enough to play your leading goal scorer.
    Baron Hey will be missed as he has been good down back each game for a young player.
    Here's to making the GF as the Giants have named a very good team.Will be a cracker if both make it.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Thanks ugg for your usual generous spread of info on the players and the clubs - terrific work.

Our percentage is enormous, partly because we score pretty heavily and partly because of the ultra-stingy defence. We have to be a good chance this year, selection rules and injuries permitting.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

It's been hinted on Twitter that if both the Swans and the Giants make the NEAFL GF, it will be played on the same day as the AFL QF, but at Spotless around 11.30am

Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    It's been hinted on Twitter that if both the Swans and the Giants make the NEAFL GF, it will be played on the same day as the AFL QF, but at Spotless around 11.30am
    Why would it be played at spotless? Again the minor premiers get ripped off?

The choices are a nice healthy crowd at Spotless or probably a couple of hundred at Blacktown

point.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

Thanks ugg. Again. I've my ipad primed, I've got youtube and chromecast sorted. I've even got chips. Sorted.
    If you've never jumped from one couch to the other to save yourself from lava then you didn't have a childhood

On the Rookie List
    Why couldn't it be played as the curtain raiser @ ANZ? Or would it damage the ground too much?

I think if it rains they would probably have to move it which is not ideal for a GF

Dawson out Murray in. Which may lend credence to the theory that Hiscox is injured

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast