Page 52 of 196 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 trading and drafting (merged thread)

When will the club announce their senior delistings?

Aside from Ted, Benny, Tom D, who are most likely to go?

Quote Originally Posted by WauchopeAnalyst View Post
    I told you weeks ago. Some clubs with strong links to the AFL and the commission will pretty much know what the CAP will be. Others don't.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Yes, and I find it a little bit odd, that Hawthorn are favoured to sign O'Meara, Vickery and Mitchell, but so far, the only reduction in their list, is the retirement of a rookie lister?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Corruption
    Absolutely it is. Clubs affected by the AFL's delaying shenanigans should take the matter to court.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by 09183305 View Post
    When will the club announce their senior delistings? Aside from Ted, Benny, Tom D, who are most likely to go?
    Hiscox has done next to nothing in two years, only ordinary at NEAFL level so reckon he's a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Hiscox has done next to nothing in two years, only ordinary at NEAFL level so reckon he's a bust.
    How did he get his senior game? Apart from JPK's injury, was Hiscox the only available player? Did they see something in him prior to his selection? Odd that he gets one game, then nothing

How did he get his senior game? Apart from JPK's injury, was Hiscox the only available player? Did they see something in him prior to his selection? Odd that he gets one game, then nothing
    Maybe they were hoping he'd have a blinder and get some interest from other clubs?

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    It was the same game that BJ and Leonardis were originally named as emergencies and then mysteriously withdrawn

Regular in the Side WauchopeAnalyst's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ugg View Post
    It was the same game that BJ and Leonardis were originally named as emergencies and then mysteriously withdrawn
    Naughtiness. ..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Swans won't rule out making play for delisted Don - AFL.com.au

Bit of an empty article but sounds like a move the swans would make
    However if Shaun Edwards couldn't get a run in the 2016 Essendon side I'm a bit worried

Veterans List
    What a silly article on the AFL website, they must be hard up for content - Swan's won't rule out making play for delisted Don is the headline then the first two sentences

"THE Sydney Swans haven't made contact with former Essendon and Greater Western Sydney forward Shaun Edwards, but won't rule anything out. AFL.com.au understands the Swans haven't spoken with Edwards or his manager about throwing him an AFL lifeline"

So how is this an item on their website? We haven't spoken to him or his manager! sheesh this is crap!

They haven't called me yet, hope that means I haven't been completely ruled out either great journalism during a slow weekend

And "making a play" for him implies some kind of wheeling & dealing. When you sign a de-listed free agenent it's more offering a career life-line than making a play
    Last edited by 0918330512; 8th October 2016 at 04:17 PM.

Senior Player
    They rang me after they heard about my miraculous recovery from a grade 0.63 medial ligament tear playing golf, but I explained
    that sure as night follows day I would re-tear it playing yet another stupid, unnecessary shot from the rough. Probably even as
    soon as tomorrow in the club championships. Besides I am about 25 years and 10 kilos past my best playing days.
    Anyway 09183305, I told Horse you were a hybrid power forward / running defender / inside midfielder with elite ball throwing skills
    the likes of which the game has never seen before, so expect a call and long term multi million dollar contract offer on Monday.

They haven't called me yet, hope that means I haven't been completely ruled out either great journalism during a slow weekend

And "making a play" for him implies some kind of wheeling & dealing. When you sign a de-listed free agenent it's more offering a career life-line than making a play